Let down with a child 6-10 ticket. Please help!

Lollylau

Hi

I had bought tickets for my daughter and myself for this weekend thurs to mon. I have received mine and the emperors field tickets for us both but have just been informed her weekend ticket can no longer be provided. 

Does anyone have a spare I can purchase? She's only 9 and I don't want to let her down now I've told her we are going. Absolute nightmare.

Any other help or advice would would be great also. Panicking as it's so last minute now! 

I have a kids ticket but it was free so probably not right? im not sure

just checked and its an infant ticket I have - up to age 5. if it might work you can have it. I arrive on thursday and will be in the campervan field. Maybe contact them and tell them you have bought the wrong age ticket.....

Edited by gorfield

1 minute ago, Lollylau said:

Aww that would be fabulous. Can I buy it from you? Would you be able to post or can meet/collect if not too far? 

If you click on poolys name and choose send a private message and type something then it should send him an email so he could reply quicker lollylou.