Pearl jam for Glastonbury

guypjfreak

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

So anyone get tickets 

Going London both nights and looking at Madrid but have to sacrifice a UK festival if I do that.. 

Mad Cool for me, old son. £132 a ticket for that lineup is incredible value. Think there's a fair few eFesters going actually. There's even talk of an eFests meet

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Justiceforcedave said:

Yeah but they're no playing Wembley any time soon :D

Na true but I'd rather see PJ in a smaller venue than the O2 tbh but it's Glastonbury that is my dream gig.... But I fear that will never happen now.. 

• 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately I didn't get to go to this.. Unless something strange happens but what a line up.. 

If this came up on Glastonburys poster for this year I'd be a very happy bunny.. I bloody knew Glastonburys fallow year would clash with pearl jams tour....agggggggggggg 

download.jpeg

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Unfortunately I didn't get to go to this.. Unless something strange happens but what a line up.. 

If this came up on Glastonburys poster for this year I'd be a very happy bunny.. I bloody knew Glastonburys fallow year would clash with pearl jams tour....agggggggggggg 

download.jpeg

I was thinking of you when I kept seeing them announced everywhere....good luck seeing them somewhere!

• 4 months later...

Seriously gutted.... Knew he was suffering from a cold but fantastic show but gutted about second show... 

Hope the reschedule show doesn't fall on a date I can't go to.. 

I met an efester there but can't remember his name.. 

Still best live band in the world imo