Few questions

sikhkunt

Hello guys,

I'm a dude from East Europe, a big fan of EDM and I'm looking forward to join Creamfields 2017, as my first participation in big EDM event ever. In this regards I would have few questions. Obviously I have read official FAQ, but regardless there are few things which I would like to have them clarified/confirmed.

1. I would be partying on Friday, Saturday and Sunday and meanwhile I'd like to stay in hotel,  but apparently there are no pass-out tickets available for all the days. How can I solve this?

On the official site it is stated that pass-out tickets are only available for Saturday and Sunday. For Friday, only 3-day no-pass-out ticket is available. So basically, if I'd like to stay in a hotel, I'd need to buy a 3-day camping ticket for Friday access, and a two-day camping ticket for Saturday and Sunday. Not really economical and at the same time more like forced camping, at least for those who want to join the party on Friday.

2. Are flags truly banned?

If yes,how strict is this policy and what's the reason behind the ban? I watched bunch of Creamfields event videos and the scene was always filled with flags, so apparently this is sth new.

Could I at least bring a towel coloured in flag, because well, technically, it's a towel and not a flag.

3. Are umbrellas banned as well?

4. How are opening and closing times meant?

For instance, for Friday, campsite is open from 12:00 to 21:00, while music is active from 15:00 to 23:00. Does this mean that campsite locks down in one direction at 21:00, which means that one can enter it, but not exit it afterwards?

5. How long do big names usually play and is there any line-up with actual timing available?

thanks