Deer lodge facilities

EMM4

Staying in deer lodge for the first time this year. We've booked a bell tent for four (I'm hoping it's not been a terrible waste of money). I've been to Kendal 3 times before and always stayed in general camping. Anyone know if we can use our deer lodge wristband to get into emperors fields and vice versa, we have friends staying there and it would be nice to be able to visit each other. I believe we have access to showers but i can't find any mention of hairdryers/straighteners? Anyone know if they are available or is it only club class that provides these? 

Thanks 

Edited by EMM4

Deer lodge pass will get you into emporers, but emporers pass won't get you into deer lodge. I seem to remember hair dryers etc being available in deer lodge, but can't say for sure; my hair left over 10 years ago and hasn't been seen since.

Edited by Tug life

3 hours ago, EMM4 said:

Staying in deer lodge for the first time this year. We've booked a bell tent for four (I'm hoping it's not been a terrible waste of money). I've been to Kendal 3 times before and always stayed in general camping. Anyone know if we can use our deer lodge wristband to get into emperors fields and vice versa, we have friends staying there and it would be nice to be able to visit each other. I believe we have access to showers but i can't find any mention of hairdryers/straighteners? Anyone know if they are available or is it only club class that provides these? 

Thanks 

Hiya me and the kids stayed in the bell tents 2yrs ago. Didn't use the showers but they looked ok. There used to be a free pamper station with mirrors,hairdryers and straighteners but I think they stopped it last year. To be honest by the second day they had all stopped working anyway lol.

we always went up to emperors for our breakfast as the choice was a lot better and the que was smaller up there.

Enjoy