Benicassim (FIB) 2018

andytommo

2 hours ago, CJTM said:

I came straight from TITP 2015 to meet pals at about 1am from Reus (coach). Straight in no prob to set tent up and then on to the Buddha club

Good to know be happy to leave bags off at the tent in glamping area and head for pints somewhere 

10 hours ago, CJTM said:

4 ish if I had to guess. Fk knows tbh always been a messy one as you can imagine lol

I can imagine pal, always the best way. Excuse me if you aren’t into it, but how easy is it to get gear in castellon. Always been easy In the actual festival but never tried round the bars. 

3 hours ago, 0114 said:

I can imagine pal, always the best way. Excuse me if you aren’t into it, but how easy is it to get gear in castellon. Always been easy In the actual festival but never tried round the bars. 

I would ask the mighty @Mrs Toad

On 2/3/2018 at 6:22 PM, Mrs Toad said:

As it’s my husbands birthday, I’m feeling very, very generous. 

The pond is full of culchie music and my husband is loving the craic.

Sleaford Mods - 78% 

Justice late night act - 89%

:wub:

7 hours ago, 0114 said:

1st year going to the festival where abouts in the festival is it easy to find. The dance stage?

48 minutes ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

1st year going to the festival where abouts in the festival is it easy to find. The dance stage?

In 2013 and 2015... literally anywhere dude.
Heard after the Manchester bombings security really increased for 2017, so not sure now? but I imagine you won't have any problem, you'll get approach a lot. Esp if you or a pal are wearing a football top 

1 hour ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

Pretty much anywhere to be honest, it was always random guys with backpacks on. Not sure if the security will be tighter now but I’m sure they’ll still get it in somehow. 

3 hours ago, EamerRed said:

I'm slightly apprehensive about this in Beni I must admit. I know it's everywhere but no guarantee it's any good - some decent MD would not go amiss :ph34r:

Got some last time I went. Was decent stuff. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

Thursday- Travis Scotty

Friday  - The Killas

Saturday - Pet Shop Bois

Sunday - LG x

Ta. I knew TS was meant to be on the Thursday but wasn't sure of the others. Hopefully there's someone decent on at the same time on the Thursday as I can't be arsed with that

3 minutes ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

When is the next announcement likely to be ?

I reckon we will get day splits in two weeks and then final little lineup announcement end of May/just after bank holiday.

last announcement press release ended saying soon they will have more names to add, but seems to have gone now.