Benicassim (FIB) 2018

andytommo

1 hour ago, thelemon said:

Are you sure about this because you already said that and they had an announcement and none of those were on it? Peter Andre and Mungo Jerry would be kind of bizarre as well

I went to see Mungo Jerry and they were fantastic , it was 1979 though ...

1 hour ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Tim Burgess replied to a tweet saying that they’re playing in Nottingham on the Saturday. Reckon this leaves them open to play the Thursday, possibly up against Travis Scott? Or is it possible that they could do consecutive nights in different countries? 

Their website now says Friday night, so hopefully they won't clash with The Killers

Edited by andytommo

Is there anyone else staying in Oropesa del Mar? There's a big gang of us staying in Marina d'Or Apartmamentos Turisticos Marina d'or 2 Linea. But when looking for this on Google Maps, there seems to be loads of blocks with the same name? Anyone have any idea? 

Also, any clue or where exactly the official shuttle bus stop is around here? 

1 hour ago, fitz_xoxo said:

Is there anyone else staying in Oropesa del Mar? There's a big gang of us staying in Marina d'Or Apartmamentos Turisticos Marina d'or 2 Linea. But when looking for this on Google Maps, there seems to be loads of blocks with the same name? Anyone have any idea? 

Also, any clue or where exactly the official shuttle bus stop is around here? 

All the apartments in Marina D'or share a central reception so they'll direct you to it when you check in. Also, there's a good chance you won't actually be staying in those apartments as they just randomly fill them up as people check in (they're all identical anyway so it doesn't make much difference). There's plenty of shuttle bus stops, would recommend using danesp, they provide a map.

17 minutes ago, Jonesy1 said:

All the apartments in Marina D'or share a central reception so they'll direct you to it when you check in. Also, there's a good chance you won't actually be staying in those apartments as they just randomly fill them up as people check in (they're all identical anyway so it doesn't make much difference). There's plenty of shuttle bus stops, would recommend using danesp, they provide a map.

what about an apartament in Almazora??
It´s near Castellon but i don´t know how the transport works n that area..

28 minutes ago, Jerpo said:

what about an apartament in Almazora??
It´s near Castellon but i don´t know how the transport works n that area..

If you want the nightly shuttle from/back to Castellon, you'll need to make your way to one of the specific hotels in Castellon where they transport you from 

20 hours ago, Jonesy1 said:

Much appreciated! 

Edited by fitz_xoxo

8 hours ago, jazwalks said:

Is anyone staying as far out as Vilareal? Or know any one who has in the past? I'm starting to think this is going to be costly and a nightmare to get back and forth each day? Any advice?

You should be able to a get a train during the day to Beni..afterwards you'd have to get shuttle bus to castellon then a taxi to vila-real or wait till the morning and get train back.

14 hours ago, Irelandfan said:

Finally started getting sorted for this. Don' land in Barcelona to late so planning to take the official bus from the airport to campsite. Don't arrive at campsite till near 12.

Anyone ever arrived that late before any issues gaining access to the camp that late?

I came straight from TITP 2015 to meet pals at about 1am from Reus (coach). Straight in no prob to set tent up and then on to the Buddha club

11 minutes ago, CJTM said:

I came straight from TITP 2015 to meet pals at about 1am from Reus (coach). Straight in no prob to set tent up and then on to the Buddha club

I’ve never been to th Buddha Club where’s that mate? I usually go to Donegal’s, not really sure on  many other night club kinda places? What time does the party finish? 

7 minutes ago, 0114 said:

I’ve never been to th Buddha Club where’s that mate? I usually go to Donegal’s, not really sure on  many other night club kinda places? What time does the party finish? 

It's across the dual carriageway outside the site,  just 5 min walk alongside the water park... the Monday night is usually bouncing there full of Brits & Irish. Give it a google