Benicassim (FIB) 2018

andytommo

16 minutes ago, Jancker19 said:

Trying to solve day to day schedule:

Travis Scott - 19 July (according to Spanish media)

The Killers - 20 July

Jamiroquai - 21 July

Liam Gallagher - 22 July (mentioned on the official site)

Still hope that J will not be at least the only  headliner of Saturday.

Jamiroquai is a bigger act overall, in Spain/EU, than LG or TS, so *IF* he does headline, I wouldn't expect any co-headliners, in the same way that Foals/Los Planetas/Deadmau5 shared the bill on Friday last year.  

In Benicassim tradition, the biggest headliner of the weekend usually appears on Sat night, so I'm kind of expecting to see The Killers play Saturday.

16 minutes ago, andytommo said:

Jamiroquai is a bigger act overall, in Spain/EU, than LG or TS, so *IF* he does headline, I wouldn't expect any co-headliners, in the same way that Foals/Los Planetas/Deadmau5 shared the bill on Friday last year.  

In Benicassim tradition, the biggest headliner of the weekend usually appears on Sat night, so I'm kind of expecting to see The Killers play Saturday.

They play Paris that weekend assuming on the Sunday so doubt they'd do 2 days in a row.

I can't get my head round the delay in further announcements, I have a few friends considering Beni but other Festivals are grabbing the attention at the minute, don't think there's enough to draw the undecided in so far...

A couple out of Jamiroquai, Libs, Stereophonics, Bruno Mars, Gorillaz would be additions that sell more tickets, give us something!!!

17 minutes ago, mbee123 said:

I can't get my head round the delay in further announcements, I have a few friends considering Beni but other Festivals are grabbing the attention at the minute, don't think there's enough to draw the undecided in so far...

A couple out of Jamiroquai, Libs, Stereophonics, Bruno Mars, Gorillaz would be additions that sell more tickets, give us something!!!

It's always like this with FIB, I'm afraid to say.  Was OK when there wasn't as much competition around, but they seem to be their own worst enemy sometimes.  For those who attend regularly, then you do get used to this, but then the for most, the final line up isn't the be all and end all of Benicassim.  Having waited patiently most years, the line up mainly always comes good, and you always have a great festival, especially when you take into account there's still another 60+ acts still to be named/added.

46 minutes ago, andytommo said:

It's always like this with FIB, I'm afraid to say.  Was OK when there wasn't as much competition around, but they seem to be their own worst enemy sometimes.  For those who attend regularly, then you do get used to this, but then the for most, the final line up isn't the be all and end all of Benicassim.  Having waited patiently most years, the line up mainly always comes good, and you always have a great festival, especially when you take into account there's still another 60+ acts still to be named/added.

Cheers for that,  I got my tickets so I'm in anyway and looking forward to it, but I'm not used this slow drip feed of acts...

Anyone ever done the glamping? Was looking at the deluxe double option, says it has two beds. Is this just basically a larger tent? And is it under any shelter? Also, if you book one of these do you have to turn up on a particular day, as it doesn't give you any options, so I'm assuming you're booking it from Monday to Monday? Any information appreciated. I'm murder in the sunshine so I think the normal campsite will ruin me.  Was 30 degrees on the first day at Glastonbury last year and I think I nearly melted. 

1 minute ago, Grant0806892 said:

Theres been a lot of talk about the missing headliner here but are there any acts you would get really excited for that would maybe be a little further down on the bill? For me Jack savoretti, nick mulvey and run the jewels would be perfection!:D

Run The Jewels would be great. Hoping for Miles Kane, Twin Atlantic, Black Honey & Peace.

Something like Oh Sees would be class

• Upvote 1