Benicassim (FIB) 2018

andytommo

9 minutes ago, Frnk said:

I'm still praying for AM ...Anyone else?

I don't think that's going to happen , pity . Justice got mentioned earlier , that would suit me and praying foe Eminem NOT to appear , I know lots like him and he would be a massive name for the fest but i'm not a fan , at all 

1 hour ago, gedkelly said:

I don't think that's going to happen , pity . Justice got mentioned earlier , that would suit me and praying foe Eminem NOT to appear , I know lots like him and he would be a massive name for the fest but i'm not a fan , at all 

I think I'd much prefer Eminem to justice .. not a headliner in my eyes but we will see!! 

On 03/02/2018 at 6:22 PM, Mrs Toad said:

As it’s my husbands birthday, I’m feeling very, very generous. 

The pond is full of culchie music and my husband is loving the craic.

Sleaford Mods - 78% 

Cage the Elephant - 88%

thee Oh sees - 56%

Beck as final headliner - 89%

Justice late night act - 89%

Do you think Twin Atlantic will play?

18 minutes ago, willd255 said:

Justin Timberlake's just announced EU tour. He's in Europe and free most nights of Beni...? Possible?

Fortunately, he's playing Cologne on the Sat of Beni weekend, and appears to be doing only solo shows, no tours, so I doubt he would do Germany on a Sat, and Valencia area on the Fri or Sun.

1 hour ago, andytommo said:

Fortunately, he's playing Cologne on the Sat of Beni weekend, and appears to be doing only solo shows, no tours, so I doubt he would do Germany on a Sat, and Valencia area on the Fri or Sun.

Unless he's waiting for the standalone shows to sell out before announcing Festivals... I hope not, but possible

1 hour ago, mbee123 said:

Some more good announcements for Mad Cool, Beni getting left behind here.....

There's left behind, then there is left for dead. 

I think judging by rumoured bands from UK   That aren't announced for MC can be strongly rumoured now: royal blood, courteeners, circa waves, twin Atlantic etc

Shame about Underworld tho

I don’t see why Beni wouldn’t share an act or 2 with MC, just like with Foals last year.   

I’m hoping on Tame Impala - they’ve been announced for Citadel as a UK exclusive, but I don’t believe they’re an exclusive to MC. They’ll be in Europe for more than just a couple of shows I would’ve thought. 

22 minutes ago, SCG95 said:

I don’t see why Beni wouldn’t share an act or 2 with MC, just like with Foals last year.   

I’m hoping on Tame Impala - they’ve been announced for Citadel as a UK exclusive, but I don’t believe they’re an exclusive to MC. They’ll be in Europe for more than just a couple of shows I would’ve thought. 

There were a lot of rumours that they are peninsula exclusive