Benicassim (FIB) 2018

andytommo

2 hours ago, DRH0503 said:

I'd assume they're playing the Thursday, as they only state the 19th on their website. Otherwise, it would open them up to big costs with people saying they bought a Thursday ticket to see CATB cos their website said that was the right day.

Individual day tickets only go on sale once the day splits have been announced. Until then, it’s only full 4 dayers that you can buy, so no danger re dates, etc.... 

23 hours ago, gedkelly said:

I’ve seen line ups i’ve been disappointed with in passed years but it always delivers as a fest and i’m sure it will again this year , wait and see the full line up have a moan , have a beer and have a dance , see you down the front x

You still goin down the front after all these years Mr. K? I dont believe you! haha.

By the way do you like the new leeds badge...DONT answer that!

6 minutes ago, Scrubb said:

Hi,

Not been keeping up with the thread if its already been asked, but when do tickets usually sell out? 

They change price after the 4th February but think they didn't sell out of weekend camping tickets till around June time last year and then they started selling weekend tickets without camping 

10 hours ago, shaun64 said:

You still goin down the front after all these years Mr. K? I dont believe you! haha.

By the way do you like the new leeds badge...DONT answer that!

Sometimes , you are probably right and it’s fucking ridiculous mate , what are they thinking , told you before got a lot of mates who are dirty Leeds and none are happy about it 

37 minutes ago, flamehead said:

My tickets are on Viagogo for what i paid for them back in August, looking rid of them as the line-up is a huge disappointment for me :mellow: If anyone is looking cheap tickets!

My friends will have them if you want to list them on twickets instead. You get the same £££ but none of the excessive fees on top 

47 minutes ago, flamehead said:

My tickets are on Viagogo for what i paid for them back in August, looking rid of them as the line-up is a huge disappointment for me :mellow: If anyone is looking cheap tickets!

as a matter of interest who would you have liked to see , you know there will be another 50/60 names plus DJ's , I just had a quick count of last years acts and there are 100+ names 

Edited by gedkelly

4 minutes ago, gedkelly said:

as a matter of interest who would you have liked to see , you know there will be another 50/60 names plus DJ's , I just had a quick count of last years acts and there are 100+ names 

I would love to throw a curveball and book someone like Run The Jewels, Oh Sees or King Gizzard, but if it's in terms of more Radio 1 stuff then I would be happy with Royal Blood, Twin Atlantic, Circa Waves, Chvrches & Miles Kane alongside a 'solid' headliner.

Do you reckon from the fest or Maraworld knows/checks this forum lol

Just announced to play Bluedot festival in Cheshire over Beni weekend are Chemical Brothers (playing Benidorm), Future Islands (Mad Cool) & The Flaming Lips - now I would definitely take them as a second stage headliner against Travis Scott...

36 minutes ago, CJTM said:

Just announced to play Bluedot festival in Cheshire over Beni weekend are Chemical Brothers (playing Benidorm), Future Islands (Mad Cool) & The Flaming Lips - now I would definitely take them as a second stage headliner against Travis Scott...

Bluedot looks fantastic 

10 hours ago, Scrubb said:

Hi,

Not been keeping up with the thread if its already been asked, but when do tickets usually sell out? 

Last year was the first time that they have sold out of festival + camping tickets for about 7 years, and that was due to the strongest line-up, and one of the world's biggest bands headlining on Sat night.

It won't sell out this year, even if AM's are added to the current line-up (only the FF's headlining this year would see it anywhere near full, and that ain't going to happen), but tickets will increase from next week, then probably at one further stage between now and May/June, up to a maximum rate of approx €150

9 minutes ago, gedkelly said:

Bluedot looks fantastic 

Agree!  Would love to see the Flaming Lips at Benicassim (Future Islands would also be good).  Bluedot is the same weekend as Latitude, isn't it, so I'd say more chance of acts doing two UK festivals the same weekend (North + South), as opposed to a UK + Benicassim  **Edit - Latitude is actually the weekend before Beni this year**

Edited by andytommo

I won't lie, I was pretty disappointed when I first saw the lineup, but when you consider there are gonna be about 80 acts added onto this and there are already at least 8 really good acts on there it really isn't too shabby for 90 quid at all! Just imagine how it'll look once the next wave is announced and the last headliner is added...