Benicassim (FIB) 2018

andytommo

11 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

When are prices due to increase?

They didn' give a date just said they would inform when the prices increase don't worry 

What they said in reply nothing to get excited about but fact they actually replied shows they someway active on social media again 

2 hours ago, DRH0503 said:

Looks shite to be honest, would be perfectly fine not having any of them at beni.

2 hours ago, DRH0503 said:

Looks shite to be honest, would be perfectly fine not having any of them at beni.

yes it does

Edited by gedkelly

6 hours ago, gedkelly said:

another European Fest announces , we getting left behind here 

The longer we wait, maybe the more chance we've got of getting the Arctic Monkeys, if it's all being linked into a BIG album & EU festival/tour announcement, which there's currently an embargo on until later this month???  Just a thought, like!

24 minutes ago, andytommo said:

The longer we wait, maybe the more chance we've got of getting the Arctic Monkeys, if it's all being linked into a BIG album & EU festival/tour announcement, which there's currently an embargo on until later this month???  Just a thought, like!

Hopefully!

I have a 'thing' for wanting to see new bands/artists etc I have not seen before. I have been to AM gigs in the past, but defo one band I would 100% want to see again live. 

1 hour ago, andytommo said:

That's a thought that crossed my mind also.

The longer they hold out with announcing the next headliner, the more people will expect AM to play. Miles Kane subbing for AM on one of the nights would be an absolute dream, however I don't hold much faith.

1 hour ago, fitz_xoxo said:

Hopefully!

I have a 'thing' for wanting to see new bands/artists etc I have not seen before. I have been to AM gigs in the past, but defo one band I would 100% want to see again live. 

Fingers crossed I'd much rather have AM as the Saturday headliner than Eminem who has been rumoured who i found disappointing live at Leeds last year 

8 minutes ago, danz026 said:

Too much smoke about Eminem for there not to be any fire IMO.

Thursday: Eminem

Friday: Royal Blood

Saturday: The Killers

Sunday: Arctic Monkeys 

Think 3 of them 4 could possibly happen but wont headline in that order.

If Eminem is on the lineup he will get the Saturday slot like chili peppers last year. 

Think killers will get the Sunday slot like kasabian last year

Royal blood on the Friday along with 1 or 2 more co-headliners (probably a dance act with them maybe chemical brothers?)

That leave the Thursday slot to fill. Maybe someone like the sterophonics could do it

If they have Eminem in the lineup I don't see them having arctic monkeys too as both would demand a big appearance fee and both would want the Saturday headliner slot. 

Edited by Irelandfan

1 minute ago, CJTM said:

I wouldn't rule Kendrick out over Eminem, announced Sziget today. US tour rules him out of Prima which he was nailed on for, heavily linked with R&L, and given their connection to FIB...

Kendrick just headlined in 2016, does repeating so early even makes sense for a festival such as FiB?

3 minutes ago, CJTM said:

I wouldn't rule Kendrick out over Eminem, announced Sziget today. US tour rules him out of Prima which he was nailed on for, heavily linked with R&L, and given their connection to FIB...

Played in 2016 don't see how they could make a big deal of him returning so soon.