Benicassim (FIB) 2018

andytommo

2 minutes ago, gregory said:

Regardless, she'll be at Primavera it seems. Bruno Mars is a good predicition though

Yeah i agree that would be the more likely destination. The dude who reckons he's heard the Primavera headliners says she's not one of them though, and I imagine she'd headline. So i'd say its worth considering her a possibility. 

I know there are meant to be some rumours of The Cure about this summer, and with the double e rule they can't play Mad Cool. Could they be at Beni? Not really sure what fits or not as I don't know too much about this festival

4 minutes ago, BlackFoxx said:

I know there are meant to be some rumours of The Cure about this summer, and with the double e rule they can't play Mad Cool. Could they be at Beni? Not really sure what fits or not as I don't know too much about this festival

Yeah they could be another option. I'd have thought they'd be more likely for BBK though. 

10 hours ago, Orens said:

Usually 11am to 12pm Catalonia time, 10-11am Manchester time.

Benicassim doesn’t belong to Catalonia. 

Benicassim belongs to Castellón province, that belongs to Comunidad Valenciana.

Comunidad Valenciana provinces: Castellón, Valencia and Alicante

Cataluña provinces: Barcelona, Tarragona, Lleida and Girona.

1 hour ago, johnybegood said:

Benicassim doesn’t belong to Catalonia. 

Benicassim belongs to Castellón province, that belongs to Comunidad Valenciana.

Comunidad Valenciana provinces: Castellón, Valencia and Alicante

Cataluña provinces: Barcelona, Tarragona, Lleida and Girona.

My bad, I meant the same timezone but really haven't noticed, thanks for clarifying :)

1 hour ago, the wonderwhy said:

Arcade FIre have announced a bunch of stuff for JUne and August, so I'm wondering if they'll be stateside in July now 

Facebook guy from Colours of Ostrava (18-21 July) said today that they wont be in Europe anymore in that time.

6 hours ago, Paulmcm1998 said:

Is another headliner announcement likely the day ticket prices go up?

For the last 2yrs, the 2nd headliner has been announced around this time in December. Having said that, The Killers were only announced last week which is late in comparison to previous years where the 1st headline announcement has been back in November. 

Here's hoping... :blink:

1 hour ago, Irelandfan said:

lollapalooza paris announcing their lineup this friday. As its on same weekend should we expect to see some of these acts also playing benicassim 

Well comparing the lineups for both festivals this year. Benicassim had both headliners (RHCP and The Weeknd) and shared a couple other big acts like Liam Gallagher and Kaleo and Crystal Fighters but there line ups had a lot of differences Lolla had a lot more DJs. I'd say any of the acts high up on the Lolla announcements are contenders for Benicassim. I'm expecting Benicassim to announce another headliner/co headliner on Friday 

Edited by Paulmcm1998