Benicassim (FIB) 2018

andytommo

Veteran of V, Leeds and Kendal Calling here, considering Benny next year, after 3 years at KC..

We are a mixed group some the wrong side of 50, I appreciate we will be at the higher end of the age range, which we can handle but don't want to be surrounded by kids off their heads!! any other oldies there? 

3 hours ago, mbee123 said:

Veteran of V, Leeds and Kendal Calling here, considering Benny next year, after 3 years at KC..

We are a mixed group some the wrong side of 50, I appreciate we will be at the higher end of the age range, which we can handle but don't want to be surrounded by kids off their heads!! any other oldies there? 

Hell yeah , there is a Benicassim over 40's fb page as well . You would be a baby in our group !!! Also try the Benicassim English speaking page , good group of people who will answer any and all of your questions 

Edited by gedkelly

On 02/08/2017 at 3:36 PM, mbee123 said:

Our five, this year, were aged 64, 46, 45, 23 & 20 - everyone loving different types of acts/genres on the bill. Do it. There's loads of oldies, and no-one gives a fuck, especially the kids.

On 21/07/2017 at 0:37 PM, gregory said:

@andytommo seen this festival? Thought it sounds right up your street 

IMG_2254.JPG

Was really close to going to this. Glad I never. Looks like we dodged a bullet. Was supposed to be a shambles yesterday, with ticket holders being refused entry, massive queues to get in, and for beer/loos, and sets being cut short (+ artists pulled completely) as they were running 2 hours behind.  Then today, day 2, it's been cancelled completely. Sounds like a right bunch of amateurs running this. What with this, and Kendal Calling last week, it gives you even more reason to book up early for Beni 2018, for a well organised festival, in decent weather..... always!!!

Anyone know a typical price for glamping? Also would they sell glamping as a package with tickets or will they be separate? I'd like to buy tickets while they're cheap but my GF seems to think you have to buy Ticket + Glamping at the same time...

On 8/20/2017 at 6:54 PM, JoeHazz said:

Anyone know a typical price for glamping? Also would they sell glamping as a package with tickets or will they be separate? I'd like to buy tickets while they're cheap but my GF seems to think you have to buy Ticket + Glamping at the same time...

For the two man tents they are usually 110 euros, 4 man tents 120 euros and then the 4 man bell tents 600 euros. Ive been to Benicassim 6 years in a row now and ive only ever stayed in glamping, usually the 2 man tents, and its been absolutely perfect. 

Glamping is done separately through a private company so you cant buy a ticket+glamping package. Glamping will usually come online around November / December. Id be quick to get glamping tickets this year though as year on year their popularity increases and has started selling out quicker than the actual festival tickets! 

Reckon something can be read into this? Can't find a single IG comment they've liked...

Twin Atlantic seem a band that could most definetly play. They were recording new stuff for next year last couple of weeks as well

IMG_2303.PNG

On 02/09/2017 at 10:47 AM, CJTM said:

Reckon something can be read into this? Can't find a single IG comment they've liked...

Twin Atlantic seem a band that could most definetly play. They were recording new stuff for next year last couple of weeks as well

IMG_2303.PNG

Would prefer to see The Cosmics at Benicassim!!!