In search of Field of Avalon t-shirt to buy/swap

JPixie

This is bit of a long shot. I'm looking to buy/swap a medium green Field of Avalon 2017 t-shirt. I bought the small sized one and foolishly didn't try it on until much later. Turns out it's a bit tight :)

I've tried contacting the organisers to see if there are any left but no reply yet. Does anyone have a medium one (preferably green/grey) they'd like to sell, or would you like to swap a medium for a small?!

I had a lovely Sunday night in Avalon this year and the t-shirt makes a great souvenir, just wish I'd bought a slightly larger one!

This may not help, but if all else fails i have a blue xl one i don't really want and you (or anyone else) are most welcome to have if you want it at no cost.

I must have bought it on Saturday night as i liked the design on the front, but in all honesty i was quite surprised to see it in my tent on Sunday morning when i woke up as i didn't spend much time there this year.

Edited by tjamest

Thanks for replying tjamest and for the t-shirt offer! Got to love those random drunken purchases! I expect the xl t-shirt will be too big for me but I'm willing to give it a try if no one else out there wants it. Let's see if anyone responds to this bump.