TRNSMT Festival 2018

Muppetmark

Just now, Lucius Cashmere said:

Reverend and the Makers have announced a few dates for the summer, aren't they from the same neck of the woods as Arctic Monkeys? they'd be a great shout to support on the Sunday if AM are confirmed

Lead singers brother is the lad with a fag in his mouth on the cover of the first album isn't he? 

35 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Richard Ashcroft is supporting Liam Gallagher at his outdoor gigs in Belfast and Dublin, there's still space on his TRNSMT day so I guess Ashcroft might support there too.

I thought this too, but do you think they would add him in this late? Liam Gallagher already has quite strong supports... I really hope they do cos that would be class!

21 minutes ago, DHG123 said:

So does that mean full lineup next week then? Or do you reckon tickets could be off sale for a while?

Both, i think.

It looks like tickets will go off sale at midnight.

It then looks like they'll be a line-up announcement sometime early next week, which will include a new set of ticket prices, and a date time in the near-future when they'll go back on sale.

That's my guess, anyway.

7 hours ago, Lucius Cashmere said:

I thought this too, but do you think they would add him in this late? Liam Gallagher already has quite strong supports... I really hope they do cos that would be class!

I could see him on the bill one day maybe not with Liam on an unannounced day perhaps. Would like to see him never had the chance before.

5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Both, i think.

It then looks like they'll be a line-up announcement sometime early next week, which will include a new set of ticket prices, and a date time in the near-future when they'll go back on sale.

That's my guess, anyway.

Ah makes sense and if AM announce Monday will probably come with that

On 26/01/2018 at 10:21 AM, eFestivals said:
On 26/01/2018 at 10:01 AM, Comfy Bean said:

Did this happen ?

it's midnight tonight they increase in price. (tho i'm guessing it might not actually get changed till working hours tomorrow).

Despite a few different tiers last year the prices didn’t increase. 

On 26 January 2018 at 5:01 PM, eFestivals said:

Both, i think.

That's my guess, anyway.

Would that show its bigger acts if they are increasing the price? Like an AM?