Festival costings NL

DXPLXCXTY

• 3 weeks later...

Depends how much you drink ;-)

Everything at Lowlands is bought with 'muntjes' - plastic coin tokens.  Last year, muntjes cost €2,60 and for that you can buy 1 small beer ( 200ml? ).  1.5 muntjes for a large beer ( 400ml? ).  On the camping terrain, you can also buy 6 cans of beer for 5 muntjes - bargain!

Showers cost 1 muntje.  Food varies depending on what you want.

You can bring 8 litres of liquids ( beer, water, juice, vodka etc ) onto the campsite with you.  Probably worth stopping at a local Dutch supermarket for some basic food/drink supplies.

Yeah I'll probs get a six pack or something before I get the train, Maybe some general snacking stuff too.

Food and stuff I can afford on Fesitval grounds so that's all good. Probably about 10 large beers a day on average so yeah I'm probably fine.

On 04.08.2017 at 0:16 PM, amsterdamaged said:

Depends how much you drink ;-)

Everything at Lowlands is bought with 'muntjes' - plastic coin tokens.  Last year, muntjes cost €2,60 and for that you can buy 1 small beer ( 200ml? ).  1.5 muntjes for a large beer ( 400ml? ).  On the camping terrain, you can also buy 6 cans of beer for 5 muntjes - bargain!

Showers cost 1 muntje.  Food varies depending on what you want.

You can bring 8 litres of liquids ( beer, water, juice, vodka etc ) onto the campsite with you.  Probably worth stopping at a local Dutch supermarket for some basic food/drink supplies.

if i'm going to lelystad straight from airport on Thursday about 18-00 pm, can i buy snacks and drinks there?

There's an Albert Hein supermarket in the Schiphol Airport terminal ( actually 3 of them, but one larger one in the centre near the train departures ).  Maybe not the cheapest.  There's also a shopping area to the east of Lelystad Centrum just across the bus terminal.  There are various supermarkets there ( Albert Hein, Jumbo ) that will be open until at least 9pm if you don't mind a few hundred meters detour.

Sounds like I'm going to drop a backpack inside my suitcase and get a 10pack or something, I'm in the gllamping zone if anyone wants to meet up or what not.

The plan I've got is to stay in Amsterdam on the wednesday night and head to the festival on the Thursday (probably about 10AM) then I'm meeting some dutch guys I've known for a while, Can't wait now tbh. It's going to be mad, acts till 5AM :)))