Flags

Steel city camper

14 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Keep them small keep them low or Ban them.. 

Or keep them at the tents? Can be like signposts when stumbling back - certainly a lot easier than turn right at the fifth blue tent, fork left at the broken tipi etc!

I don't have to much of an issue with them to be honest. More of an issue with the camping chairs and picnic blankets found along with the associated scowls if you come within 6 inches of them at the bigger stages.

Just now, Tommy101 said:

I don't have to much of an issue with them to be honest. More of an issue with the camping chairs and picnic blankets found along with the associated scowls if you come within 6 inches of them at the bigger stages.

New policy on this - it's totally ok to fold them up for other people if they're confused how they work.

Love the Wolves flag, being an ex-resident of that fine city. Same bloke with it since 1994 apparently.

But have to say in general I am not in favour of flags as they block the view of the stage and are now blocking the images on the screens at the sides of the stages too, as they flutter in front of the cameras.

Mine was a yellow bin liner for TOXIC WASTE, 

1 minute later and with the help of permanent marker it was turned into TOXIC WASTERS. All my friends found my van.

Three years i've flown that flag but went missing this year.:sorry:

Missus made another 'DON'T PEE ON THE LAND one side and KNOB HEAD on the other.

Edited by mashedonmud