Last and first Glastonbury

guypjfreak

So this WAS my last Glastonbury it's official.... But 

On Sunday my grandkids came and had a great time..amazing

I stupidly had both of them on my shoulders for both rag and bone man and killers so that did a bit of shit lol. I also accidentally stepped on a blokes fingers whilst having said granddaughter on shoulder and he got up as if to fight... Wtf..

My mate left on sat morning to go see Depeche mode so if you saw him wearing a t-shirt saying so well that was an old son who left early and then my other mate who was going to use his ticket didn't come up.. Sad 

Then just as everything was going well the wife's car broke down pushed me over my limit into a depression.. Bad 

So as you can see it was emotional. 

Sssooo I've had a chat with my baby Ruby who told me that she loved rag and bone man but that she didn't like the crowd to much but please granddad you should have seen the circus lol will you take me to the circus....... Lovely 

Granddad I KNOW your flag.. It has a red leaf....... Chuffed to bits 

Granddad can we PLEASE go to Glastonbury again................................. I mean what would YOU do..... 

So

2019 Glastonbury Festival will now be my first Glastonbury.. There you have it I'm going as a virgin my son has told me that if I'm nice and get in quick enough I might be able to have my camp next to his which he tells me is a good spot. 

So I'll see you in 2019 and I'll have a...... I am a Glastonbury virgin t-shirt........ The end 

Hi Guy, nice to have you on board. Have you posted on the introduction thread, there's plenty of info for you.

Warm handshakes.

PS Ruby's a star, obvs.

1 minute ago, rubenz said:

I saw an old son flag at the top of the pyramid stage which made my smile ( assuming this was you old son)

Ah, I saw that all week and was dying to wander over and see if it was Guy, but I was too shy :(

52 minutes ago, whisty said:

He's never there, his mate Mark is nicer anyway :)

Alright already old son I'm sorry I missed you lol 

56 minutes ago, pie_and_a_pint said:

Ah, I saw that all week and was dying to wander over and see if it was Guy, but I was too shy :(

Should have there is a bloke called Mark who's lovely apparently lol

59 minutes ago, rubenz said:

I saw an old son flag at the top of the pyramid stage which made me smile ( assuming this was you old son)

Must of been Mark old son not guy old son I wasn't there ask whisty... 

1 hour ago, carlosj said:

Hi Guy, nice to have you on board. Have you posted on the introduction thread, there's plenty of info for you.

Warm handshakes.

PS Ruby's a star, obvs.

Thanks for the advice old son