Inmusic Festival 2018

alan_ts

Because I'm a blighter and also because I'm all the week at an important convention and I can't check my phone every moment I'v written them again and they told me that there's alittle delay but don't worry there will be an announcement soon.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Fabrizzo said:

I know, I was referring to the stage name ... Why is called world stage? We have artists from US also on the other stages ...

Cmon it was a joke :P

Anyway have a look to last year stage split...all kinds of music there.

https:///s/2017inmusic/

Edited by alan_ts
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Fabrizzo said:

Ahaha of course... so seems we have 4  'great names'  left to announce (1 headliner)....

Yes but if you like dance/alternative hidden stage could be also "great" (booka shade, vitalic, public broadcasting service in the last years)...I'm bringing my dancing shoes anyway ;)

5 hours ago, Fabrizzo said:

Ahaha of course... so seems we have 4  'great names'  left to announce (1 headliner)....

What made you say 4? Aside from the headliner I think we'd be lucky to get that, but like @alan_ts said hopefully there'll be some good stuff added to hidden stage.

Here's last year compared to this year, with this year looking much stronger IMO,  especially lower main stage 

Main:

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Arcade Fire
TBC - Kings Of Leon
QOTSA   - Kasabian
 David Byrne - alt-J
Alice In Chains - Flogging Molly 
Skunk Anansie - Darko Rundek
Frank Carter & TRS - Danko Jones
TBC - The Strange
TBC - The Legendary Shack Shakers

World:

Portugal. The Man - Michael Kiwanuka
The Kills - Slaves
TBC - Repetitor

Also don't forget the first 2 bands on the main stage each day are competition winners (to my great disapproval :P

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, gregory said:

What made you say 4? Aside from the headliner I think we'd be lucky to get that, but like @alan_ts said hopefully there'll be some good stuff added to hidden stage.

Here's last year compared to this year, with this year looking much stronger IMO,  especially lower main stage 

Main:

TBC - Kings Of Leon
QOTSA   - Kasabian
 David Byrne - alt-J
TBC - The Strange

World:

The Kills - Slaves
TBC - Repetitor

Also don't forget the first 2 bands on the main stage each day are competition winners (to my great disapproval :P

You're right so basically there's an headliner left and hopefully some good small surprise.

Strange that they haven't announce small stages yet, eg I remember last year several local and swedish bands announced for smaller stages.

15 hours ago, gregory said:

Main:

TBC - Kings Of Leon
QOTSA   - Kasabian
 David Byrne - alt-J
TBC - The Strange

World:

The Kills - Slaves
TBC - Repetitor

Gregory, i said 4  'great names'   (1 headliner )... in your list there are 4 TBC, 1 headliner... what's the difference?:D

1 hour ago, Fabrizzo said:

Gregory, i said 4  'great names'   (1 headliner )... in your list there are 4 TBC, 1 headliner... what's the difference?:D

The difference is that, in comparison to last year 2 tbc are winners of a competition and Repetitor are a local band.