Inmusic Festival 2018

alan_ts

3 hours ago, NomadicMan said:

Just checking these out during a long drive. Compared to recent announcements it’s a top drawer addition....

I agree man, sounds good to me, just watched the KEXP set. Guess they could play/headline the Hidden Stage after the headliner at 00:45 or something. Who knows

1 hour ago, gregory said:

translation: 30kn

kind of a bummer, especially as they're removing lager and forcing everyone on to this... hope it tastes good.

My mate who's the owner of a craft beer bar had a discussion with a croatian girl that called "Crafter" beers drinkable but she also defined drinkable the taplist of that day at the bar that was superb imo..I'm confident in Crafter :D

Edit: anyone yesterday at Editors gig? Did they say something like "see you this summer on 27th June at INmusic Festival (Jarun) playing after Interpol?"

Edited by alan_ts
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

Edit: anyone yesterday at Editors gig? Did they say something like "see you this summer on 27th June at INmusic Festival (Jarun) playing after Interpol?"

No but they did say "see you this summer on 27th June at INmusic Festival (Jarun) down the front for Sumski"

• Like 1

Kind of disappointed, what are they thinking? Having craft beer on festival was missing and it is a great idea in general, but only having it optional, not having only craft beer and put a price for a 50% up ? 

There should be multiple types of craft beers (black, ipa..) if they are doing this :)

Oh man, Croatians are going to be so pissed of.

Edited by activean
  • Upvote 1

Today they post another (nice) promo video, including artist names. So we are supposedly expecting one more Word stage headliner but i'm starting to think it's going to be some local artist or someone not as big as expected. 

We are now two months away, promo videos and poster are out there, why wouldn't they published something worth promotion already? 

What about after main stage, who is headlining hidden stage? (Booka shade last year for example), any names so far?  

Can't way for the festival anyway ^_^

I remember that glorious Monday in February at 11.06am when they announced Interpol...do you think there's any chance to have some good additions today?

Edited by alan_ts

CRX (guitarist from the Strokes' band) are supporting QOTSA, they could play an early main stage slot /headline world stage I guess but I've got a feeling the lineup is almost full already, it just depends how long Susmki are going to play for ...

Image may contain: 4 people, text

• Like 1

Music offtopic: the guy of the beer shop in Ljubljana (who obviously is in the beer scene) suggests and is convinced that Crafter is a brand made on purpose for the festival. 

1 hour ago, alan_ts said:

Music offtopic: the guy of the beer shop in Ljubljana (who obviously is in the beer scene) suggests and is convinced that Crafter is a brand made on purpose for the festival. 

They date back to 2016. If that’s true that’s some impressive advance planning...

4 minutes ago, NomadicMan said:

They date back to 2016. If that’s true that’s some impressive advance planning...

Ok I did't know that, I only report a voice from who knows more than me :) 

6 minutes ago, RandyFishcake said:

To those that have been before... what else is available to drink at the bars. Not sure I can session a craft beer! Also... how easy is it to smuggle in some cans or something?

Almost everything you want at reasonable price.

I remember the security checked all the bags at the entrance...

try with this

Edited by alan_ts

12 hours ago, giacomo said:

according to Ratebeer they started brewing in 2016, but they're in full scale production only since the beginning of 2018. It also seems like they don't make particularly good craft beer...

Which ties in with the perfect time to sponsor a modest sized festival.

I’ll judge the flavour when I’m forced to give it an extensive taste test at the festival but surely it can’t be worse than Ozjusko or Karlovacko....

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, RandyFishcake said:

Not sure I can session a craft beer! Also... how easy is it to smuggle in some cans or something?

What do you mean? a craft beer is not necessarily a strong beer. If you mean the price..i don't think it will be too expensive either (here in Italy a craft beer on draft starts at 5.5€, i think it will be well under that price at INmusic).

8 minutes ago, giacomo said:

What do you mean? a craft beer is not necessarily a strong beer. If you mean the price..i don't think it will be too expensive either (here in Italy a craft beer on draft starts at 5.5€, i think it will be well under that price at INmusic).

In Croatia is even cheaper. I don't remember where but I read something about the beer price and it will be not too expensive.