Inmusic Festival 2018

alan_ts

"Judging by the new video by Queens of the Stone Age we shouldn't be taking ourselves too seriously and that's some gold advice  But seriously now, tickets are selling out fast and remember to grab yours at the most affordable price of just 53 EUR by Friday, March 30th here: /2aCQiR0"

Meantime a couple of friends are thinking to sell their tickets because of the dates/holidays.

31 minutes ago, gregory said:

The fact every post in the last couple of weeks has mentioned "grab yours at the most affordable price by Friday, March 30th " makes me think we wont get a headliner before then.

That is almost 100%, one more solid name in april if there will be one.

How sure are we that Co-headliners are not Alice in chains and Interpol? In Croatian forum they are not really optimistic about one more name. On FB site Inmusic are promoting Alice in chains with FB posts and they are written almost on top of posters, not sure if a name like this will be playing 18.30- 19.30 main stage? 

About the stage production, last year was great. Arcade fire, ALT-J and Kasabian all had great shows and effects. A year before not so much, depends on bands, what stage equipment are they using on tour. 

From last year: 

The Main Stage is the heart of all INmusic festival happenings! With 29 meters in height and 32 meters in width, it's the biggest stage at INmusic festival. 

• 18:30
  • 19:00

8 hours ago, activean said:

That is almost 100%, one more solid name in april if there will be one.

How sure are we that Co-headliners are not Alice in chains and Interpol? In Croatian forum they are not really optimistic about one more name. On FB site Inmusic are promoting Alice in chains with FB posts and they are written almost on top of posters, not sure if a name like this will be playing 18.30- 19.30 main stage? 

19:00

Presumably AIC will be playing before Nick Cave and St Vincent would play 3rd from top (if there is another headliner)

I would hope if AIC were coheadliners INmusic would have replied "Interpol are coheadlining with AIC" , but this is how the conversation went;

Dario Are the interpol the headliners of the third day or are you going to announce a different one?

INmusic festival We have two co-headliners for third day :) 

The logic would def be for alice in chains and interpol to co-headline one day, cause in Croatia AIC are a big big name, they solo headlined one day of InMusic, i think some 7 years ago...or lets put it like this, on a solo headline show in Zagreb, AIC would sell way more tickets than Interpol.

so dont really think AIC will be playing any stage at 19:30, too early for them.

and also, since tickets are selling so well and the festival will be soldout, dont think there is any real need for the festival to spend big money on more names.

1 hour ago, Andrej said:

The logic would def be for alice in chains and interpol to co-headline one day, cause in Croatia AIC are a big big name, they solo headlined one day of InMusic, i think some 7 years ago...or lets put it like this, on a solo headline show in Zagreb, AIC would sell way more tickets than Interpol.

so dont really think AIC will be playing any stage at 19:30, too early for them.

and also, since tickets are selling so well and the festival will be soldout, dont think there is any real need for the festival to spend big money on more names.

They wont be playing at 6:30 or 7:30, they'll play around 8:30pm either right before Nick Cave or Interpol.

I think St Vincent was always meant to be 3rd down (don't forget Skunk Anansie were meant to be playing), it's just whether or not they skip the final headliner and bump her and Interpol up or not. Neither Interpol or Alice in Chains were announced as headliners, where as Nick Cave, QOTSA (and last year Arcade Fire, KOL, Alt J, Kasabian) were.

What it was going to be (and still might be)

Monday Tuesday  Wednesday
QOTSA Nick Cave Headliner
David Byrne Alice In Chains Interpol
  St Vincent   

What it might be now (if they skip the final headliner)

Monday Tuesday Wednesday
QOTSA Nick Cave Interpol
David Byrne St Vincent Alice In Chains

• Upvote 2

It's only a guesswork but due to their schedule Aic are more likely to play on Tue if they don't add any other gigs.

If they'll play on Wed they'll have 2 spare days between Hellfest and Inmusic.

Screenshot_2018-03-20-09-03-27.png

Edited by alan_ts

6 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

It's only a guesswork but due to their schedule Aic are more likely to play on Tue if they don't add any other gigs.

If they'll play on Wed they'll have 3 spare days between Hellfest and Inmusic.

I thought that too.

If we knew the days St Vincent and AIC were playing we could bet if we're getting a headliner or not but I can't find anything online (despite my best efforts :P ). All I know is St V is Monday or Tuesday. AIC could be any of the days.

16 hours ago, activean said:

•  

Aic are after Byrne on poster and he's surely not an headliner.

14 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

BREAKING NEWS

New beer announced!

This is actually pretty good news (not that i've tasted it), but craft is usually good. Hopefully they keep the price around 20HRK, craft often means more $$.

How much does a pint of Crafter's in a bar compared to Ozujsko (and how does it taste)?

Edited by gregory

4 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Yeah, craft beer :D Tried it in Serbia, don't know how much they cost in Zagreb but here in bars cheap beers like Ožujsko are around 1.5€ and Crafter's beers are around 2.5€ (didn't try all, maybe they have fancy expensive ones too) 

It would be a dream doing a festival with a fresh session Ipa all day long :)

Anyway I'll ask some beergeek an opinion about ;)

28 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

Yeah, craft beer :D Tried it in Serbia, don't know how much they cost in Zagreb but here in bars cheap beers like Ožujsko are around 1.5€ and Crafter's beers are around 2.5€ (didn't try all, maybe they have fancy expensive ones too) 

I don't really like that "INmusic festival #13 is going all craft" if it means we have to pay double for a beer and have no option to drink a cheap lager in the sun :( 

Beer price talk:

Cijena Crafters'a na ovogodišnjem INmusicu još nije formirana, no najavljuje se da će biti nešto veća od Ožujskog, ali primjerena hrvatskom standardu. Podsjećamo, Ožujsko pivo se na posljednjem INmusicu 2017. prodavalo po cijeni od 20 kuna za pola litre.

https://www.tportal.hr/biznis/clanak/mali-pivovar-izgurao-ozujsko-s-inmusica-dobili-smo-i-nagovjestaj-koliko-ce-pivo-kostati-na-festivalu-foto-20180320

ps Editors is sold out.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, gregory said:

I don't really like that "INmusic festival #13 is going all craft" if it means we have to pay double for a beer and have no option to drink a cheap lager in the sun :( 

Ožujsko is really crap beer so I welcome any alternative. In terms of pricing crap beer costs 18 kuna in a zagreb bar a bottle of craft beers normally 25 kuna so you are probably looking at an extra euro per beer this year. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, NomadicMan said:

Ožujsko is really crap beer so I welcome any alternative. In terms of pricing crap beer costs 18 kuna in a zagreb bar a bottle of craft beers normally 25 kuna so you are probably looking at an extra euro per beer this year. 

Very happy with that, I only drink craft beer :) Industrial when I'm already drunk eheh

On 20/3/2018 at 2:42 AM, Andrej said:

I've checked, in 2010 they headlined together with Billy Idol, Massive Attack, Lcd Soundsystem and The Flaming Lips.

Seeing past lineups the set of headliners is always quite strong, this year, unlike the other editions, we've also a good undercard imo.

Also every festival they play this year they're in the second or third line of the poster.

Edited by alan_ts

1 hour ago, everest said:

Few minutes ago I've seen a promo on tv. And now we can conclude that co-headliners are Interpol and probably Alice in Chains. 

My mistake, I was confident that we will have one more big headliner. 

But probably one more "bigger" band will be announced in April like last two years (Pennywise/Danko Jones).

David Byrne has always been ahead of AIC in the pecking order. I'm 99% sure we are going to get a second co headliner for the last day and I think it  will be announced end of next week just before the price rise.

• Like 1