Inmusic Festival 2018

alan_ts

4 minutes ago, activean said:

huh, nothing at all about one more headliner:unsure:

I'm guessing that they are trying to find someone big, but cheap enough ...and backup plan is to put Interpol as a headliner and St. Vincet at second main stage slot

I’d be very surprised if they don’t have an act inline already for the last headliner slot. 

30 minutes ago, activean said:

huh, nothing at all about one more headliner:unsure:

I'm guessing that they are trying to find someone big, but cheap enough ...and backup plan is to put Interpol as a headliner and St. Vincet at second main stage slot

been saying this all along, pretty sure this is exactly what's happening.

24 minutes ago, NomadicMan said:

I’d be very surprised if they don’t have an act inline already for the last headliner slot. 

makes no sense for them in March not to have announced them already & sell some more tickets if they did

edit: i also encourage everyone to tweet/facebook comment asking/mentioning about the 3rd headliner, even if we get a 'no more headliners' at least we can give up hope

Edited by gregory

8 hours ago, gregory said:

Mon 25th - Wed 27th June :) 

Cheers mr, so it is a Mon - Wed then, OK. I thought I was looking at the wrong dates so, checked the calender loads. 

Edited by Perks

5 hours ago, Perks said:

Cheers mr, so it is a Mon - Wed then, OK. I thought I was looking at the wrong dates so, checked the calender loads. 

Yep, the music starts around 6pm and most the locals come after work for the headliner so it doesn't matter that it's weekday. The camping starts from Friday (for a week)

On 09/03/2018 at 1:40 PM, gregory said:

been saying this all along, pretty sure this is exactly what's happening.

makes no sense for them in March not to have announced them already & sell some more tickets if they did

edit: i also encourage everyone to tweet/facebook comment asking/mentioning about the 3rd headliner, even if we get a 'no more headliners' at least we can give up hope

I just find it hard to believe they’d go with Interpol as a headliner. They didn’t even make main stage at sziget last year.....as for why leave it so late? Well they’re Croats who are famously always late :P

26 minutes ago, NomadicMan said:

I just find it hard to believe they’d go with Interpol as a headliner. They didn’t even make main stage at sziget last year.....as for why leave it so late? Well they’re Croats who are famously always late :P

Could be Lana Del Rey now I guess as she's in Prague 2 days later, she doesn't really fit in with the rest of the guitar heavy lineup though.

Tauron Nowa Muzyka Katowice (a festival in Southern Poland starting June 28th) is announcing 17 acts today, though it's more of an electronic festival - could be clue though 

edit:  by the way, is anyone heading to Prague after the festival? I'm plan to be going that way if anyone has a spare seat -  send me a message :) 

Edited by gregory

3 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

No more doubts :)

IMG_20180315_144233.png

Woohoo!! 

Now of course it'll be someone shit after all this!

also the fact they have a co-head sorted hopefully means they'll announce soon, they usually announce acts pretty much as soon as they sign the contract 

Edited by gregory

So that confirms interpol for Wed if nothing else, here's the day splits so far (according to artists websites) for anyone interested

MON: QOTSA, David Byrne
TUES: Nick Cave, Bombino
WED: Interpol, Portugal The Man, Thsegue, Super Besse

St Vincent will be on Mon or Tues (hopefully Mon so she can sing some songs with Byrne :)

The other 4 acts are unknown.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, gregory said:

Woohoo!! 

Now of course it'll be someone shit after all this!

also the fact they have a co-head sorted hopefully means they'll announce soon, they usually announce acts pretty much as soon as they sign the contract 

Price rises on the 31st March so should be announcement in next 2 weeks.

38 minutes ago, RandyFishcake said:

Don't wanna be pessimistic... but could this be two of the acts already announced...? Would be sneaky, but possible. Thoughts?

Alice in Chains? St. Vincent? Unlikely imo :)