Inmusic Festival 2018

alan_ts

1 minute ago, gregory said:

No non-announcement posting allowed at 11am!! You got me excited ahaha.

And okay, so they could be the Wednesday headliner then...

Ahah sorry it was a bad joke.

Maybe , at this point, they could co-headline with some mid-size band (hoping for Mgmt)

36 minutes ago, everest said:

No no no. How many times we have to say that we still dont have 3rd headliner???

Why are you saying that? Do you know certainly that Interpol are headliner?

I remind you last year, they already announced Alt-J as headliner and then they added Kol that are surely bigger than all the bands on 2017 poster.

By the way this time Interpol weren't announced as headliner so my hopes are still alive.

Edit: meantime Massive Attack at Metronome Prague on 22/23, they are free on 27 and they're already in East Europe, I don't think Dimension could be a problem cause basically Inmusic and Dimension are totally different and attract a.different audience.

Edit2: sorry it's Kraftwerk at Dimension, Massive Attack was in 2017 :) so much more they're still a possibility.

Edited by alan_ts

15 minutes ago, everest said:

Exactly ;)

5 hours ago, everest said:

No no no. How many times we have to say that we still dont have 3rd headliner???

Oooops...I didn't notice "don't".

It's a day we say the same thing :)

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, gregory said:

Once again, no mention of which stage in the press release. Sad they stopped doing that, was useful for guessing who's still to come :P 

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and text

I reckon mainstage opener or an early slot in second stage.

32 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Is there a good budget way to get to this festival from the UK/London that anyone would recommend? Ticket and hostel stay seem cheap enough but its the cost of flights to Zagreb that's putting me off a little!

Fly into Ljubljana and coach it to Zagreb. It's about a 2-3 hour coach journey and you can book a coach for about £10. 

1 hour ago, Johnkhutch said:

Is there a good budget way to get to this festival from the UK/London that anyone would recommend? Ticket and hostel stay seem cheap enough but its the cost of flights to Zagreb that's putting me off a little!

I think flights from/to Ljubljana are quite expensive too.

Try with Ryanair to Trieste and then Flixbus (or Blablacar) to Zagreb.

edit: if you choose Trieste check this thread around June, we'll be 2/3 cars leaving from here, if we'll have some free seats we can share the road.

Edited by alan_ts

39 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

I think flights from/to Ljubljana are quite expensive too.

Try with Ryanair to Trieste and then Flixbus (or Blablacar) to Zagreb.

edit: if you choose Trieste check this thread around June, we'll be 2/3 cars leaving from here, if we'll have some free seats we can share the road.

Ahhh that could be an interesting option, I'd be going solo so I'd be very appreciative if there does turn out to be a space in the car, cheers!

7 hours ago, Johnkhutch said:

Certainly the best way from the UK to this part of Europe is flying with Ryanair/Easyjet to Trieste or either of the Venice airports (marco polo and treviso). From there you have various already mentioned options, the one I'd add is GoOpti shuttle service (I swear they are not paying me to advertise them :D ), which is in my experience by far the best value for money option aside from having someone with a car obviously. Feel free to PM me for additional info or if more of you are interested I can put together a bit more detailed overview of various transportation options since it's been asked a couple of times.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, clasher said:

Certainly the best way from the UK to this part of Europe is flying with Ryanair/Easyjet to Trieste or either of the Venice airports (marco polo and treviso). From there you have various already mentioned options, the one I'd add is GoOpti shuttle service (I swear they are not paying me to advertise them :D ), which is in my experience by far the best value for money option aside from having someone with a car obviously. Feel free to PM me for additional info or if more of you are interested I can put together a bit more detailed overview of various transportation options since it's been asked a couple of times.

Thats brilliant info mate thank you so much! Whats the general vibe at the festival like? As mentioned I'll be going solo so want somewhere like Glasto where it's easy enough to make pals!

29 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Thats brilliant info mate thank you so much! Whats the general vibe at the festival like? As mentioned I'll be going solo so want somewhere like Glasto where it's easy enough to make pals!

I've been last year with my miss and little child so we didn't party or something...but overall it seemed a very chilled and friendly festivals, people come from all around.

Alcohol is very cheap so surely you can make friend with everyone eheh

As someone said before it's like a small Sziget.

Croatian people know how to party :P

When I saw the announcement I was like: "how did I never heard of them if they're so popular? Maybe I know a song or two but don't know it's them" opens youtube, most known song has 3500 views. "Cult" act my ass :lol: 

Edited by Nicklord
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, Nicklord said:

When I saw the announcement I was like: "how did I never heard of them if they're so popular? Maybe I know a song or two but don't know it's them" opens youtube, most known song has 3500 views. "Cult" act my ass :lol: 

The tweet announcing them has literally zero likes, 24 hours after posting, which is quite an achievement :D 

Edited by gregory

Queens of the Stone Age Villains World Tour will soon be rolling into INmusic festival #13 and we are officially psyched!  Get your best headbanger moves ready and grab your 3-day festival tickets for just 53 EUR until March 30th here /2aCQiR0 and make it quick 'cause tickets are selling out fast!

No headliner triggered price-raise in sight... :(