Inmusic Festival 2018

alan_ts

6 minutes ago, gregory said:

Probably, but KOL did play this year. Foo's often play smaller shows like club shows, a couple of thousand capacity venues etc where they can't be making much money, so you never know. They would have been announced by now though if they were playing I think. Personally I'd rather someone else. NIN would do @NomadicMan, got a feeling the last act will be a bit more mainstream though as Nick Cave and QOSTA aren't everyone's cup of tea...

I’d have thought in the unlikely event they had foos theyd announce when ticket prices went up. It’d sell out fast on the back of them playing.

24 minutes ago, gregory said:

Probably, but KOL did play this year. Foo's often play smaller shows like club shows, a couple of thousand capacity venues etc where they can't be making much money, so you never know. They would have been announced by now though if they were playing I think. Personally I'd rather someone else. NIN would do @NomadicMan, got a feeling the last act will be a bit more mainstream though as Nick Cave and QOSTA aren't everyone's cup of tea...

I wouldn't write off the Foos either looking at their tour dates. They'd probably be getting paid not far off what they would at an arena show without as much outlay and they have an album to promote. Stranger things have happened.

Edited by DiscothequeDave

43 minutes ago, NomadicMan said:

I’d have thought in the unlikely event they had foos theyd announce when ticket prices went up. It’d sell out fast on the back of them playing.

Ok this is a good thinking.

But as someone else said the third headliner could be something different, from the others, so I have this feeling:

Qotsa - rock

Nick Cave - classic

Something dance orientated like Prodigy / Chemical Bros / Lcd

They're all around announcing festivals and could fit well.

Moreover the festival seems to be growing so I'm expecting something quite big.

2 hours ago, gregory said:

No way Foo Fighter's could play INmusic is there? The lineup is starting to look like one of their shows...

24232129_10156048014930962_5258352842020495637_n.jpg?oh=617493a0e51dc3cca2263d3a7a6095e9&oe=5AC073A5

So, Wolf Alice next? Hoping for Alanis Morissette & Lenny Kravitz

3 hours ago, Sandwichkid said:

I would go for LCD or the Chemical Brothers, another type of music.... The chemical brothers play Metronome in Prague, they had last year also some overlap with Inmusic....

The fact they keep calling it a 'rock' festival makes me think they will choose a popular/mainstream guitar act - LCD could just about fit I guess

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, pete76 said:

All I need now is NIN, Wolf Alice and maybe Prophets 

Wolf Alice could headline the OTP stage, main-stage is starting to get kinda full for NIN / Prophets, we've got 5/6 of the top main-stage acts now I guess (QOTSA, AIC, Nick Cave, Skunk Anansie, David Byrne)

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

Jack White is announcing and rumoured everywhere, is him too big for the third slot? 

Yeah was thinking it might be him, or AM even. Still would bet a € on Foo Fighters playing. Whoever it is think it'll be someone more mainstream than QOTSA/NC anyway (famous last words...)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, gregory said:

Yeah was thinking it might be him, or AM even. Still would bet a € on Foo Fighters playing. Whoever it is think it'll be someone more mainstream than QOTSA/NC anyway (famous last words...)

Let's see..

Strange that they haven't announced some local band yet, I reckon an announcement this week.

1 hour ago, everest said:

Yeah right, Nick Cave, QOTSA and Foo Fighters for 50-60€. That's not gonna happen even in fairly tale.
We'll see next month

I heard of a fairy tale with Arcade Fire, Kasabian, Kol, Alt-j for 50€ :D:D:D

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, everest said:

Yeah right, Nick Cave, QOTSA and Foo Fighters for 50-60€. That's not gonna happen even in fairly tale.
We'll see next month

As @alan_ts said, stranger things have happened. All 4 acts last year generally play much bigger shows (in the UK at least) than NC and QOTSA.

Also, my 3-day ticket last year was €42, one-day KOL at London BST was €80+

2 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

Hey guys! I could've posted it in any topic but I'll ask here!

"Also, my 3-day ticket last year was €42, one-day KOL at London BST was €80+"

How is it possible ? Is it just that they pay them less? That's like half of the price with maaaany other bands.

Croatia is really cheap and the festival runs during the week so the artist cachet are lower I think.