Inmusic Festival 2018

alan_ts

15 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

Mad Cool has announced among others Snow Patrol, I hope no but they're in the mix for an headline spot.

For me would be a nightmare, for my girlfriend a dream :) (we'll be fresh of wedding in June so it would be perfect for her).

Anyway yesterday evening Inmusic Fb said that new names will arrive very soon that mean tomorrow imo.

From the Southside announcement today (taking place less than a week before INmusic), I reckon any of the following could show up at INmusic; The Offspring |  Two Door Cinema Club | The Kooks | London Grammar | Franz Ferdinand | Angus and Julia Stone | NOFX | Pennywise .

I'd rather none of them did though (with the exception of FF) 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

Mad Cool has announced among others Snow Patrol, I hope no but they're in the mix for an headline spot.

For me would be a nightmare, for my girlfriend a dream :) (we'll be fresh of wedding in June so it would be perfect for her).

Anyway yesterday evening Inmusic Fb said that new names will arrive very soon that mean tomorrow imo.

Also, congrats on wedding - it's all about your missus now so you better hope for Snow Patrol lol.

Have they ever announced anything on a Friday before? 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, gregory said:

Also, congrats on wedding - it's all about your missus now so you better hope for Snow Patrol lol.

Have they ever announced anything on a Friday before? 

Thanks!

Yes I remember a few times last year they announced on Friday.

Edit: I'm hoping for a lineup that she (and the other girls of the company) doesn't like so she surely remain at home with the son and I'll go party only with savage men ahah

Edited by alan_ts

6 minutes ago, Nicklord said:

I think Snow Patrol only played in these parts of Europe once and that was as U2 support. Don't think they were ever big here like other big British bands from the 00s. For example, for Kasabian people moaned for years :D Only personal impression tho but can't really see them as headliners

This is a good news.

I've only to hope for good rock during the day and for some banging techno the night and I'm sure I'll come alone ahah

Edited by alan_ts
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, everest said:

If they announce Justin Bieber, that will be so much better than shitty Franz Ferdinand. C'mon people, they were on Inmusic 4 times. 

I agree if they'rr announced as headliner but in a lower position they'd better than a million abominable bands.

Edited by alan_ts

1 minute ago, alan_ts said:

I agree if they'rr announced as headliner but in a lower position they'd better than a million poppy bands.

Yeah FF in a non-headline position would be great. Pretty sure they'll be back in some form anyway.

Alt-J were added as 2nd headliner on Dec 6th last year (before the KoL thing...)

I'll try to have a listen.

I've just discovered that he was Gallow's singer...I saw them some years ago before Ratm and from what I remember the gig was awful because the audience was there only for ratm and threw everything on the stage.

Edited by alan_ts

10 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

I'll try to have a listen.

I've just discovered that he was Gallow's singer...I saw them some years ago before Ratm and from what I remember the gig was awful because the audience was there only for ratm and thrown everything on the stage.

Just listened to the first half of the new Frank Carter record and I was wrong, totally is my thing! Not at all what I imagined based on my memories of Gallow's - thought it'd be all shouty and noisy, instead it's just noisy :P 

32 minutes ago, Fabrizzo said:

This seems a nice festival...if  announce Gorillaz they'll have  my money...

It's a really nice festival, If you have the chance you have to try it, it's like a smaller and cheaper (!!!) Sziget.

1 minute ago, alan_ts said:

It's a really nice festival, If you have the chance you have to try it, it's like a smaller and cheaper (!!!) Sziget.

Perfect,i'm a big Sziget fan, me and my friends  are just waiting for a name that puts us all in agreement(Gorillaz ...) and get tickets ...

• Upvote 1