First day back on efests

pauladam

Finally built up the courage to come back on here post-glasto (as others have said in the past, I generally keep away from it for the first wee while after the festival as its just a little too raw to think about it in the immediate aftermath!)...

And I know I will be repeating everyone that has already said something along these lines - but wasn't this year simply amazing, great line up, great weather, great friends!

Also....guess what - I missed the efests meet - AGAIN!!! at least this year it wasn't through over-indulgence - rather simply a case of being absolutely knackered from the trip back to the car to bring rest of stuff in and then again to help some mates who arrived a little later....I literally was reduced to a puddle by the time we were all settled! (next time - I will make it, I promise - just make the meet at the entrance to Baileys ;))

Anyway, hope everyone had a great time and the post glasto blues are starting to lift a little now?