Shangri-La 2017

majormajormajor

42 minutes ago, renrutbor said:

Haven't seen any mention of the Greenhouse yet, but I loved it in there. Spent a good few hours there on Fri and Sat night, wasn't ever that packed but a bass heavy late night dub/reggae venue is perfect for me, sound system was great too, think it said it was Solution Sound. Would be good to see them have a different Sound system each year, Iration Steppas or Mungo's Hifi (who I guess weren't providing the sound for the Blues this year?) sound systems would be very cool in there. 

Was one of our favourite venues aswell. 

12 hours ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Only went there during the day this year for Craig Charles Funk n Soul. 

My mate showed me a video of a chicken rave though. Rave tunes with chicken noises, a bloke dressed in a chicken hat throwing feathers about. I wish I'd gone to that.

Were you there when the small kid on stage did a thumbs up and got the crowd to do a thumbs up in return.  He suddenly realised he had power!

18 minutes ago, timbrass said:

Were you there when the small kid on stage did a thumbs up and got the crowd to do a thumbs up in return.  He suddenly realised he had power!

I was I was! And then he brought his mates on stage to help out. And we all got stickers!

Edited by barkley87
Remembered the stickers

2 hours ago, renrutbor said:

Haven't seen any mention of the Greenhouse yet, but I loved it in there. Spent a good few hours there on Fri and Sat night, wasn't ever that packed but a bass heavy late night dub/reggae venue is perfect for me, sound system was great too, think it said it was Solution Sound. Would be good to see them have a different Sound system each year, Iration Steppas or Mungo's Hifi (who I guess weren't providing the sound for the Blues this year?) sound systems would be very cool in there. 

I also loved the greenhouse. I was there early hours of Friday and Monday mornings. My mate messaged to say they were nearby at Bez's and my reply was "but I live here now" 

1 hour ago, timbrass said:

44 minutes ago, barkley87 said:

I was I was! And then he brought his mates on stage to help out. And we all got stickers!

Yeah.. I got a sticker. Dont be a dick stickers.

I was very fucked.... but I remember it!