Rock Werchter 2018

Red Day

14 minutes ago, Tuggster said:

With the Slope now being a stage, is there enough acts on the finalised Line up for all 4 of them?

Has someone done an updated stage clash chart thing?

Just checked on Twitter and the acts for The Slope have now all been announced. Hoping for some good intimate sets

Edited by McCallion

yeah, but i feel like there could be a few slots still uncovered yet. saturday has the fewest acts.not familiar with all the smaller acts, but they might be similar to past tent opening slots. some of them broke through and most of them are good, so i expect a solid slope.

1 minute ago, neacaisa said:

yeah, but i feel like there could be a few slots still uncovered yet. saturday has the fewest acts.not familiar with all the smaller acts, but they might be similar to past tent opening slots. some of them broke through and most of them are good, so i expect a solid slope.

Yeah, Werchter saying no more acts to be announced for The Slope or any other stage. Is there a chance Belgium will be playing on the Saturday? Could explain the smaller lineup for that day

4 minutes ago, McCallion said:

Yeah, Werchter saying no more acts to be announced for The Slope or any other stage. Is there a chance Belgium will be playing on the Saturday? Could explain the smaller lineup for that day

PJ will be playing 4 hours :-)

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, McCallion said:

yeah, probably the slope will be used for that and will have a limited schedule as most artist will play 30-45 min sets

Edited by neacaisa

36 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

Aaand here's the clash finder, I think someone on Festileaks has been working on it? https:///m/rockwerchter18/?user=Chileera

yeah, now with noel on sunday, it looks clear that NIN will close the barn. also, saturday might have some painful clashes, but maybe mgmt is more likely to be on main stage and stereophonics in the barn.

50 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

The Belgium and England R16 games will both be on the Saturday if both nations make it that far (one being much more likely than the other :) )

i just contacted RW about how they will handle the world cup.

They said all games will be shown in the Hive campsite

All Belgium games will be shown in the festival. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, idioteque87 said:

I really hope Nick Cave, NIN and Arctic Monkeys don't clash at all. The main three i'm going for.

Just booked tickets :D 

they will clash..

it will be Cave at main - and Arctic main while nin will play in barn when one of those 2 is playing (problably during a whole part during AM). 

It would be the Quarter finals that would be on during the festival wouldnt it ? 'If' either got through the 2nd round these would be the potential fixtures...

winner group G - Friday 6th July 19:00

runner up group G - Saturday 7th 15:00

Runner up plays Saturday 15:00, so I'm now a temporary Belgium fan when we play each other! 

IMG_3773.PNG

Edited by alexlloyd

18 minutes ago, alexlloyd said:

It would be the Quarter finals that would be on during the festival wouldnt it ? 'If' either got through the 2nd round these would be the potential fixtures...

winner group G - Friday 6th July 19:00

runner up group G - Saturday 7th 15:00

Runner up plays Saturday 15:00, so I'm now a temporary Belgium fan when we play each other! 

IMG_3773.PNG

There's no chance we could get England v Belgium right? Pretty sure thats off the cards

2 minutes ago, McCallion said:

There's no chance we could get England v Belgium right? Pretty sure thats off the cards

Yep, both in the same group, think the only way it'll happen again after groups if it's in the final? I could be wrong but it definitely won't be over the Werchter weekend