Rock Werchter 2018

Red Day

Even though I'm not coming this year (decided I need a break from the festival to appreciate it in the future as much as I did in previous years + I can't convince any friend to join me) I'm hooked to this discussion :)

Don't worry about me, while you'll be waiting for the Monkeys I'll be dancing like a maniac to The Rolling Stones :) :) 

This week we have a whopping 23 new names to add to the Rock Werchter line-up. They are varied in nature and include hard rock, cool hip-hop, singer-songwriters, modern soul, fresh talent and established acts. New for Thursday 5 July, the opening day of the festival are Kali Uchis, Steven Wilson, Rival Sons, Sevn Alias, Tom Grennan and Keir. Franz Ferdinand, Russ, Chvrches, First Aid Kit, Walking On Cars, Dermot Kennedy, Tom Walker and The White Buffalo have been added to the programme of Friday 6 July. Dotan, Susanne Sundførand The Struts will be playing Werchter on Saturday 7 July. NAO, Sigrid, The Amazons, IDLES and Pale Waves join the line-up for Sunday 8 July. Faces On TV has also been confirmed but the performance date is still to be set.