Rock Werchter 2018

Red Day

9 hours ago, lighthouse said:

Why not? I even think he's a good contender for a nice KlubC spot (no main stage name ofc). 

Still on the top of my wishlist are the following acts: Childish Gambino, Solange, Bryan Ferry, The Breeders, a Gallagher, Tame Impala, Sampha, Father John Misty, St Vincent, Interpol, Jungle. And maybe The XX as Friday co-headliner.

(And for the dreamers: Thom Yorke or Smashing Pumpkins.) 

If we get 3-4 of those, I'll be VERY glad. Hell, I'm very glad with this lineup as well. :-) 

Good wishlist:) Just add Wolf Alice as well;)

57 minutes ago, johndopeyman said:

What are the chances of Japandroids playing Mad Cool and RW? 

Governers ball - June 2nd

Mad cool - June 12th

Pretty good actually, Mad Cool is in July :). At the moment it seems that MC is their first European show but they've been announced for just 2-3 shows for now. 

1 hour ago, e2p2 said:

Pretty good actually, Mad Cool is in July :). At the moment it seems that MC is their first European show but they've been announced for just 2-3 shows for now. 

My bad, so the gap between mad cool and governers ball is quite long then. Holding thumbs...

Got a few questions,  would be great if anyone could help answering

1. When are weekend and hive tickets likely to sell out?

2. How long does it take to get back on Monday to Brussels by Train? (took a coach from London last time)

3. Is there much to do at the festival / hive campsite on the Wednesday?

4. Are there many big/medium acts left to announce on the lineup or will it be mostly small bands from now?

14 minutes ago, BiscuitBandit said:

2. How long does it take to get back on Monday to Brussels by Train? (took a coach from London last time)

4. Are there many big/medium acts left to announce on the lineup or will it be mostly small bands from now?

1) they will both sell out, combi tickets sold out last year on 21st of march (and i think the hive on the same day too)

2) dont know, sorry

3) there will be a hive party at wednesday (some dj's performing)

4) around 50 to 60 names left to announce, some bigger/medium left yes 

12 minutes ago, BiscuitBandit said:

1. It's difficult to say but last year hive tickets sold out long before weekend tickets. I'd recommend getting on those ASAP. I think combi tickets should be fine until at least April (Werchter will tweet out when supplies are low)

2. Last year, we waited around 45mins for a bus to Leuven and got straight on a train (30 min journey)

3. Not particularly during the day but theres a welcome party in the evening that starts around 9-10pm if memory serves.

4. I think we could still see a fair amount of high profile names. I'm still expecting a large dance act / co-headliner for the Friday and the lineup is only half complete. Time will tell though :)

30 minutes ago, DHG123 said:

Yeah good bet for next year, they could do lollapalooza berlin this year...

does anyone know re the hive whether the tents etc are already set up when you arrive?

If you book a pre-paid tent in the Hive Resort, yes. If you just book regular Hive tickets, you bring your own

• Upvote 1