Rock Werchter 2018

Red Day

34 minutes ago, Radioactive said:

anyone heard from @lightsnowpatrol ,,, i assumed he died of excitement when snow patrol were finally announced after years of asking :P

Haha I didn't realise how much I asked for them but it must have been a lot and my name is a giveaway aswell. I'm going to nos alive this year, the weather swayed it for me

5 hours ago, McCallion said:

Amazing!

So many false starts in that set! It was crazy!

Yeah it was really bad! Disappointing because I was looking forward to seeing them, maybe they saw they were on the main stage, in the light, before Foos and just wrote it off :lol:

Hello together,  I have a question about camping. Stayed always at c3 by the tabletennis guys. Now we think about moving to a1. Is there also a tent with music after the last band? Is it a bit quite (for older ones like us)? Can you built up your tent whereever you want or are the zones, which be filled up?

many thanks in advance from frankfurt

25 minutes ago, HerrBuergermeister said:

Hello together,  I have a question about camping. Stayed always at c3 by the tabletennis guys. Now we think about moving to a1. Is there also a tent with music after the last band? Is it a bit quite (for older ones like us)? Can you built up your tent whereever you want or are the zones, which be filled up?

many thanks in advance from frankfurt

only tent im aware of after the music is the hive stage. they play the same set every night it seems - mainly a mix of the artists present plus some dance music.

18 minutes ago, Radioactive said:

I am hoping I can't be wronged:

Kendrick is missing Friday headliner. Reading just announced as he has almost finished UK tour.

Rw haven't announced yet as he is due to play various arenas in France and one in Belgium and Holland.

Thoughts?

Still seems unlikely based on the fact he seems to only be in Europe for festivals in August. Pukkelpop seems more likely. 

3 hours ago, McCallion said:

Very very poor lineup imo, particularly considering this is a Glastonbury free year.

Couldn't agree more, considering many other options now.

Anyone have any preferences for any other fests in August? Like the look of Sziget

40 minutes ago, StageBack said:

Saturdaytickets seem to be sold out?

If you or anyone else need a ticket just for Saturday, keep trying! They aren't sold out completely until an official statement from the Festival (and even then small amount of tickets are released from time to time in the first hours).

Edited by e2p2

3 minutes ago, e2p2 said:

If you or anyone else need a ticket just for Saturday, keep trying! They aren't sold out completely until an official statement from the Festival (and even then small amount of tickets are released from time to time in the first hours).

Confirmed it in a private reply. Still weird that theres no official statement. And yeah, like you said, keep trying. I got Hive tickets on ticketmaster 2 weeks after they officially sold out

sat.PNG

Edited by McCallion