Rock Werchter 2018

Red Day

If Beligum qualifies they'll probably broadcast it on the screen behind the Barn (the slope prevent from putting a screen in its area like they used to do in 2016), and I can't really see a screen in North West Walls area. If Belgium doesn't qualify, matches will be broadcasted in The Hive.

4 hours ago, Tremousse said:

If Beligum qualifies they'll probably broadcast it on the screen behind the Barn (the slope prevent from putting a screen in its area like they used to do in 2016), and I can't really see a screen in North West Walls area. If Belgium doesn't qualify, matches will be broadcasted in The Hive.

In 2014 they canceled SBTRKT's set in the KluB C the same day and broadcasted the game there instead.

1 hour ago, Nicklord said:

Where is Stromae? Any news on his comeback? Would love to watch him again 

No news, not even a little rumour so don't expect him this summer. I would love him to play RW though after all the praise after his concert in 2014. Also, I'm from Belgium and have never seen him before so I feel kind of ashamed :D

36 minutes ago, ThijsDB said:

No news, not even a little rumour so don't expect him this summer. I would love him to play RW though after all the praise after his concert in 2014. Also, I'm from Belgium and have never seen him before so I feel kind of ashamed :D

Stromae's show at RW14 was the proof that the Dutch speak fluently French and don't want to tell it ahah

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ParanoidTourist said:

Probably mentioned earlier in the thread but what are the chances for Depeche Mode to appear? 

They already have dates confirmed on Thursday, Saturday and Monday. I can't seen them play 3 nights in a row so unfortunately I'd say slim, close to non....

2 minutes ago, Gossard said:

They already have dates confirmed on Thursday, Saturday and Monday. I can't seen them play 3 nights in a row so unfortunately I'd say slim, close to non....

I see. No, probably not playing 3 nights in a row. Well, hopefully another nice band comes along instead.