Rock Werchter 2018

Red Day

Hi all :)

Beauregard booked DM on Monday as they couldn't book them on Thursday....

I think I guess which day they will come...

For french speakers : http://jactiv.ouest-france.fr/sortir/musique/depeche-mode-beauregard-reve-devenu-realite-81206

"Pour un concert « after » le lundi plutôt qu’un « before » le jeudi…

C’était ça ou rien. Quand on a su que le jeudi tombait à l’eau, une heure après on a proposé le lundi. Ça ne pouvait pas être le vendredi, Depeche Mode ne fait jamais deux dates de suite, et comme ils passent au Main Square (à Arras) le samedi, ça ne pouvait être que le lundi. Là, on n’était en concurrence avec personne. Ça s’est confirmé très vite derrière. Un vrai soulagement. C’était notre plan A. La cerise sur le gâteau de nos 10 ans

"

Edited by remy1309

Good job Rémy ! Yes to go back to the discussion about Depeche Mode, I was surprised by their venue at Musilac and Beauregard which usually don't get so big names, so I thought they were not so expensive; 

10/11/2017 , 16:04 and still nothing ? 

1 hour ago, Tremousse said:

Good job Rémy ! Yes to go back to the discussion about Depeche Mode, I was surprised by their venue at Musilac and Beauregard which usually don't get so big names, so I thought they were not so expensive; 

10/11/2017 , 16:04 and still nothing ? 

I figure they wouldn't want to steal the thunder of the big Graspop announcement this morning.

And DM will have to wait anyway, since their show later this month isn't sold out yet.

• Upvote 1

It's maybe not the good place to post it, but as Rateliff & The Night Sweats played this year and last year I just want to tell you that the band released today a live album at Red Rocks, and it's absolutely stunning. It has some Woodstock vibrations, with timeless moments, including old stuff... So, for those who don't know what to do on a saturday night, try this 

5 minutes ago, thetechi said:

Holy shit!
Has anyone seen the Firenze Rocks lineup?

image.thumb.png.80eb090d94f6f44ddfe6299e6ed10df0.png

I have to say, I've never even heard of this festival until today. 

Any potentials from this list?

Foo Fighters won't repeat and already have a gig in Belgium. All the other headliners are already confirmed for Graspop and I think Avenged Sevenfold and Judas Priest will also play Graspop. So to answer your question: no, unfortunately not. 

18 minutes ago, thetechi said:

Holy shit!

It's not a real festival, it's more similar to a series of gigs...

Anyway don't trust italian organisations ahah ;)

Right, done another edit on my predictions / hopes based on new info. Thoughts?

THURS - Depeche Mode / Kasabian / Jack White / Run The Jewels / Nothing But Thieves / BRUTUS / Arcane Roots

FRI - The Prodigy / Gorillaz / Liam Gallagher / The Hives / Gogol Bordello / Kensington /  Royal Republic

SAT -  Queens Of The Stoneage / 30 Seconds To Mars / Paramore / Rise Against / Enter Shikari / Marmozets / De Staat

SUN - The Killers / The National / Noel Gallagher's HFB / Frank Turner / Wolf Alice / Blossoms / Cabbage

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, thetechi said:

Holy shit!

It’s not really a festival, and it’s quite overpriced, 280/300 € for just one stage and 4/5 performances/day, limited choice of food and drink, no entertaiment inside the arena and no camping (and florence is one of the most expensive cities to sleep in italy)..I’ve been there last year for Vedder and it was awesome, but I don’t really consider it as a festival and I probably won’t go back

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, McCallion said:

THURS - Depeche Mode / Kasabian / Jack White / Run The Jewels / Nothing But Thieves / BRUTUS / Arcane Roots
FRI - The Prodigy / Gorillaz / Liam Gallagher / The Hives / Gogol Bordello / Kensington /  Royal Republic
SAT -  Queens Of The Stoneage / 30 Seconds To Mars / Paramore / Rise Against / Enter Shikari / Marmozets / De Staat
SUN - The Killers / The National / Noel Gallagher's HFB / Frank Turner / Wolf Alice / Blossoms / Cabbage

wowowow yes please

36 minutes ago, zbo said:

It’s not really a festival, and it’s quite overpriced, 280/300 € for just one stage and 4/5 performances/day, limited choice of food and drink, no entertaiment inside the arena and no camping (and florence is one of the most expensive cities to sleep in italy)..I’ve been there last year for Vedder and it was awesome, but I don’t really consider it as a festival and I probably won’t go back

Any idea of ticket pricing info or ticket links yet?

11 minutes ago, RaphPH said:

Any idea of ticket pricing info or ticket links yet?

http://www.ticketone.it/firenze-rocks-biglietti.html?affiliate=ITT&doc=artistPages%2Foverview&fun=artist&action=overview&kuid=533371

Nothing at the moment.

Usually Ticketone has a pre-presale for American Express owners.

Edit: it seems that tickets will be on sale this Saturday.

Edited by alan_ts

9 minutes ago, alan_ts said:

http://www.ticketone.it/firenze-rocks-biglietti.html?affiliate=ITT&doc=artistPages%2Foverview&fun=artist&action=overview&kuid=533371

Nothing at the moment.

Usually Ticketone has a pre-presale for American Express owners.

Edit: it seems that tickets will be on sale this Saturday.

I think if you download the app - presale is Thursday

Foos seem to think presale is thursday

1 minute ago, RaphPH said:

I think if you download the app - presale is Thursday

Foos seem to think presale is thursday

Yes, my bad, I've just checked.

Wednesday at 11.00 via app, Thursday at 12.00 on official website.

Saturday should be GnR.

PREVENDITE

Saranno disponibili i seguenti abbonamenti:
4 giorni Pit: 280 euro + prevendita
4 giorni Posto Unico: 235 euro + prevendita

IRON MAIDEN
Dalle ore 11.00 di martedì 14/11 presale sulla App Firenze Rocks
Dalle ore 12.00 di mercoledì 15/11 su www.ticketmaster.it e www.ticketone.it
Biglietto Pit : 65 euro + prevendita
Biglietto Posto Unico: 55 euro + prevendita
VIP Rocks Party: 305 euro + prevendita

FOO FIGHTERS
Dalle ore 11.00 di mercoledì 15/11 presale sulla App Firenze Rocks
Dalle ore 12.00 di giovedì 16/11 su www.ticketmaster.it e www.ticketone.it
Biglietto Pit : 80 euro + prevendita
Biglietto Posto Unico: 70 euro + prevendita
VIP Rocks Party: 320 euro + prevendita

OZZY OSBOURNE/AVENGED SEVENFOLD/JUDAS PRIEST
Dalle ore 11.00 di giovedì 16/11 presale sulla App Firenze Rocks
Dalle ore 12.00 di venerdì 17/11 su www.ticketmaster.it e www.ticketone.it
Biglietto Pit : 65 euro + prevendita
Biglietto Posto Unico: 55 euro + prevendita
VIP Rocks Party: 305 euro + prevendita

GUNS N’ ROSES
Dalle ore 11.00 di venerdì 17/11 presale sulla App Firenze Rocks
Dalle ore 12.00 di sabato 18/11 su www.ticketmaster.it e www.ticketone.it
Biglietto Pit : 80 euro + prevendita
Biglietto Posto Unico: 70 euro + prevendita
VIP Rocks Party: 320 euro + prevendita

Edit: even if in italian I think.it's clear :)

Edited by alan_ts

On 13/11/2017 at 2:46 PM, McCallion said:

I'm a huge Arcane Roots fanboy so this suits me :lol:

5 hours ago, McCallion said:

Same here. A recent discovery for me but I'm super impressed! Seeing them in Amsterdam early next year :) 

About 3 years in the making for me. Seen then 3 or 4 times a year since. Doing at least 2 dates on the Feb UK tour next year.

You'll have a great time if its your first time. Theyre phenomenal live and string all the songs together with nice little extra bits. Really makes the music complete to me!

12 hours ago, kris0624 said:

About 3 years in the making for me. Seen then 3 or 4 times a year since. Doing at least 2 dates on the Feb UK tour next year.

You'll have a great time if its your first time. Theyre phenomenal live and string all the songs together with nice little extra bits. Really makes the music complete to me!

Great news! I'm looking forward to it.  Brutus are supporting them in the UK who are worth checking out if you haven't heard them before. Hoping they'll be at Werchter too (they're from Leuven!)

3 minutes ago, Gossard said:

This is probably fake but I thought I'd put it in here anyway.... :) 

Image may contain: text

You've just assume that everybody know its about Pearl Jam right?  :P

By the way, I would love to finish the festival with Pearl Jam bcoz that way you have the best act to wait for all weekend so I hope its true. 

1 hour ago, e2p2 said:

You've just assume that everybody know its about Pearl Jam right?  :P

By the way, I would love to finish the festival with Pearl Jam bcoz that way you have the best act to wait for all weekend so I hope its true. 

Haha, yes sorry....I thought everybody would know "10c" but that's not necessarily the case ;)  My bad....but yes, it's about PEARL JAM :)