Tootts

Clash regrets...I've got a few

On 9/15/2017 at 12:49 PM, DareToDibble said:

Jumping aboard the Confidence Man bandwagon! Never heard of them before that post and now slightly addicted.

They've just announced a few shows in December. Definitely worth seeing them live. 

I'd never heard of them until Dot to Dot festival where I saw the synth player from the Moonlandingz walk into a gig and thought it must be interesting at least. Turned out to be Confidence Man and it was insane. Saw them tear up the Crows Nest a few weeks after!

3 hours ago, rattlerattlerattle said:

They've just announced a few shows in December. Definitely worth seeing them live. 

I'd never heard of them until Dot to Dot festival where I saw the synth player from the Moonlandingz walk into a gig and thought it must be interesting at least. Turned out to be Confidence Man and it was insane. Saw them tear up the Crows Nest a few weeks after!

I was at the Crow's Nest too. You know it's a lively gig when the drummer falls off the stage!

19 hours ago, rattlerattlerattle said:

Just had a look. London, Birmingham and Manchester. I would love to see them to give them a go live but it would probably be quite difficult to convince one of my mates to travel with me from Cardiff for a band they've never heard of and might not like... especially as some of my friends have such different music tastes to me.