More Hip Hop

nosajthing

7 minutes ago, EighteenSixty7 said:

I'm sure Glover has said that Gambino is finished.

Got one more album left so who knows how long it'll take him to release that. Still don't think he'll play Glastonbury mind, and I guess how much he tours will depend on how busy his acting schedule is at the time.

6 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

This all day.

Gotta wonder how much their nightly TV commitments hold them back. They are far too important to be house band on a fucking chat show :( 

It doesn't. They're always touring around Glastonbury. They're in Europe right now, albeit as the backing band for Usher. :wacko:

7 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

It doesn't. They're always touring around Glastonbury. They're in Europe right now, albeit as the backing band for Usher. :wacko:

Wow I didn't even realise. Usher :wacko:

They need to be playing a big West Holts slot at some point. Supporting Erykah Badu perhaps.

Was really looking forward to RTJ and they didn't disappoint. I grew up listening to Hip Hop and have loved seeing Wu-Tang and Snoop in the past. They should have more, even if it meant being on a smaller stage. Stumbled across Fedz playing the Blues stage on Sunday and they played some Hip Hop on their DJ set. Was a great way to spend the afternoon.