BBC Highlights Show

Gnomicide

Glasto coverage was on in the background in the pub I was in last night and I saw the Stayin' Alive montage with the sound turned off. Sounds like I got a good deal.

My bro went and said he was crap, for what it isn't worth.

Edited by Homer

1 hour ago, naughtygeorgie said:

Watching on iplayer now...

Had a little tear of joy at Lorde, might full on ball my eyes out if/when London Grammar gets played... that set was spellbinding. 

Anyone complaining about lack of female artists can come & look at my schedule - it was full of very very talented female artists.

Missed Lorde due to Radiohead, but saw Rews, Black Honey, Dua Lipa, First Aid Kit, Declan McKenna, The XX, Amber Arcades, Katy Perry, Warpaint, Sundowners & Haim.

Always a great female presence at Glasto now - in fact, most of my favourite acts have women in these days. Love it!

4 hours ago, naughtygeorgie said:

We caught the end of Goldfrapp whilst waiting for London Grammar, but they're playing Latitude so we were planning on seeing them there - sounded pretty good sat on the grass outside JP so hoping they smash it on an outdoor stage :)

Goldfrapp on my Latitude list too, I think the thought of another, much smaller, festival in the very near future is getting me through the post-Glastonbury blues.