BBC Highlights Show

Gnomicide

18 minutes ago, idb said:

Shame neither of the Hot 8 Brass Bands gigs were filmed at all. 

We did see Jo Wiley with Hot 8 being filmed for a song or two so maybe there is one of those little slots the BBC do with smaller acts? I love Hot 8!

6 hours ago, naughtygeorgie said:

I'm definitely going to catch Sigrid at Latitude, I know nothing about her but her set at the Park looks great :)

She was fantastic and clearly very happy to be playing Glasto. She was so good in fact, I've bought tickets for her tour later in the year. 

On 01/07/2017 at 1:37 PM, Lubic87 said:

Missed Lorde due to Radiohead, but saw Rews, Black Honey, Dua Lipa, First Aid Kit, Declan McKenna, The XX, Amber Arcades, Katy Perry, Warpaint, Sundowners & Haim.

Always a great female presence at Glasto now - in fact, most of my favourite acts have women in these days. Love it!

I like the fact that people may have read this and went - "I thought that was a he".

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Currently watching Queen Live at Wembley 86 on Sky. 

Two observations:

1. Freddie was god, wasn’t he?

2. There’s a dude onstage in incredibly short shorts.

Might watch a bit of Madness shortly.

I'm watching Madness, or rather I'm listening, because I'm obviously staring at a web page, typing a message at the moment.  Whenever I glance up and see Suggs, I've decided I've made the right decision to look at my laptop instead of the telly.

Soon we'll be able to say Glastonbury is this year!

11 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

I'm watching Madness, or rather I'm listening, because I'm obviously staring at a web page, typing a message at the moment.  Whenever I glance up and see Suggs, I've decided I've made the right decision to look at my laptop instead of the telly.

Soon we'll be able to say Glastonbury is this year!

Suggs is looking more and more like a London cabby these days:

”Gonna cost ya double mate. New Years Eve innit...”