Who should reform?

maelzoid

Who should reform?  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which band would you most like to see reform and play at Glastonbury in 2019?

• Abba
    • Pink Floyd
    • Led Zeppelin
    • The Smiths
    • Oasis
    • Talking Heads
    • Sex Pistols
    • White Stripes
    • The Jam
    • R.E.M.
    • Swedish House Mafia
    • other (and let us know who)

Given Michael's recent comments about a possible 2018 comeback... Whom would you most like to see reform and play the festival? GNR and the Stone Roses all seemed unlikely, until it actually happened. And now sadly, Wham! in the legends spot is an impossibility. Personally, I'd like to see Talk Talk headline JP, playing Spirit of Eden in full, but that's never going to happen....

Edited by maelzoid
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, rpfranks said:

Would Morrissey still do his thing where you can't sell meat on site when he plays? Did he do that when he played in 2011?

I saw him at Hop Farm around the same time and he shut down all meat vendors for the day.

I was there in '11 and certainly enjoyed some satay chicken... So I'm guessing not.

If he/they played, I'd be tempted to get down on the barrier with a bucket of KFC just to wind him up.

10 minutes ago, rpfranks said:

Would Morrissey still do his thing where you can't sell meat on site when he plays? Did he do that when he played in 2011?

I saw him at Hop Farm around the same time and he shut down all meat vendors for the day.

I ate a hog roast whilst watching his 2011 set.

Edited by Hugh Jass

Oh yes I can. Very clearly and it will be loouuudddd. Until we lose our voices two verses in and hum the rest enthusiastically.

this responding to pie_and_a_pint...

Edited by Fingerbobs
Errors
  • Upvote 1