Jne___

What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury 2019?

On 15/07/2017 at 3:28 PM, kalifire said:

Reached the point 2019 feels like a possibility. I tend to arrive back so exhausted I decide not to do it again. My declaration that I'm putting her first next year is scoring me extra points with the other half. 

She does know you have no choice, you selfless so and so? :P

have done some light tests in preparation for the new suit ... and visited the chiropractor to make sure my back is strong enough to enable me to carry a new pyramid stage on my head 

IMG_3496.jpg

Not so much today but for the past week or so I've been teaching myself how to juggle.  It's always fascinated me but when you see some of the small acts around Theatre and Circus fields, it's amazing. 

My logic is that by this time next year I'll have it more than mastered so I won't need to worry about having to get a ticket in October...I can just do my one-woman juggling act in Bella's Field as a performer (I wish).

• Upvote 1

Have done one festival in May, two in June, two in July and have already booked one for August. I'm keeping my hand in until 2019 as the best way to be festival fit is to keep going. :)

8 hours ago, AmyShambles said:

Not so much today but for the past week or so I've been teaching myself how to juggle.  It's always fascinated me but when you see some of the small acts around Theatre and Circus fields, it's amazing. 

My logic is that by this time next year I'll have it more than mastered so I won't need to worry about having to get a ticket in October...I can just do my one-woman juggling act in Bella's Field as a performer (I wish).

my brother used to juggle fire clubs up  near the stone circle somewhere and glow juggle balls he was quite good but did it for the sheer fun of it ... go for it even not as a performer if it brings a smile to peoples faces let us know how you get on and hopefully you can do us a performance at the efest meet in 2019 :)

On 01/07/2017 at 3:51 PM, balti-pie said:

I always feel a bit sorry for the Scots and geordies who drive to/from Glastonbury overnight - that's a properly long drive. I almost feel like I'm cheating with a reasonably straightforward 4 hours! 

Last year we left our parking slot at about 4 monday morning and made it back to Hamburg the next evening. Fun times

On 29/06/2017 at 2:49 PM, crazyfool1 said:

Registered some domain names to start on a new career of fancy dress design :) 

keep your eye out on festidress . co .uk not up and running yet ...