Posters from the Glasto Free Press

JoBalls

12 minutes ago, Tiesto FTW said:

This is the one if anyone has seen it around.

IMG_2435.PNG

The guy that printed those > http://nomadletterpress.com/

I got chatting to Pat Randle in the Press in 2015 about how much I loved that poster, turned out he printed them and sent me one!  You may be able to buy one if he has any left, they were £15

Edited by verrymerry

37 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

The guy that printed those > http://nomadletterpress.com/

I got chatting to Pat Randle in the Press in 2015 about how much I loved that poster, turned out he printed them and sent me one!  You may be able to buy one if he has any left, they were £15

Wow thank you. I have emailed him just now so fingers crossed he can help. This forum really is the best!

1 hour ago, adamski said:

So just got my poster out of it's tube, and it appears to be signed by Stanley Donwood. Where they all, or am I just lucky?

need to get a frame for it now.....

Must be special! Mine isn't signed (I got the landscape pyramid stage print)

2 hours ago, JacquelineS said:

I bought one of Kate Chidley's detailed maps of Glastonbury which is gorgeous and I will have it framed. 

http://www.katechidley.com/glastonbury-map/#!lightbox-uid-2

They are lovely, I've got the last three all waiting to be framed and put on the wall, an Ikea 'Ribba' frame actually fits the A3 size quite well, and they are only about £7 each. I've got one, but just need to find the time to go back there for two more.

Has anybody framed a copy of the free press? I've got a copy from this year that I think would look good in a frame, but not sure what size?

Not exactly current, but I printed one of these posters at the Free Press (in green) a couple of years ago. 

I doubt I'm ever going to hang it as I've got lots of Glastonbury posters, so if anyone wants it let me know. I'll find out how much it'll cost to post etc. 

I'll put an actual photo of it up, but I'm not home atm

d43517ba-e08e-433f-ad5e-49f1e439b642_grande.jpg

Edited by verrymerry

definitely get it properly framed, i have a 'beware the long drops' that I got from the tent the first time the printing press was there, when they were giving the posters out for free. It's framed and hangs in our downstairs loo :)

1 hour ago, paulshane said:

definitely get it properly framed, i have a 'beware the long drops' that I got from the tent the first time the printing press was there, when they were giving the posters out for free. It's framed and hangs in our downstairs loo :)

I wish I'd got the longdrop one for my loo in hindsight 

1 hour ago, paulshane said:

Yep...we've got a 'long-drops' outside our bathroom too.

Ref framing I've found the medium sized Ikea frame suits most of them....we just get a local framers to cut us a mount to size for £5 and its all good.