Random bursting into tears

O'Doyle Rules

So...

Just sat here in my lounge and burst into tears.

It's the thought of knowing there really isn't anything else in the world which can make me so happy.

I miss the fact you walk through those gates and you can do anything you want with over 100,000 amazing people.

Glastonbury blues should be a medical condition 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, O'Doyle Rules said:

So...

Just sat here in my lounge and burst into tears.

It's the thought of knowing there really isn't anything else in the world which can make me so happy.

I miss the fact you walk through those gates and you can do anything you want with over 100,000 amazing people.

Glastonbury blues should be a medical condition 

I've done that more than once today.

I think its made it worse knowing we have so long to wait.

Real life is no good, people aren't the same in real life :( x

I always have a 'sunday cry' about something. Last year it was because I spoke to my 4 year old on the phone who wasn't there. This year because I walked through the kids field and the sheer happiness of all the little ones got me. Come to think of it, kids make me cry.

It's been an absoloute nightmare since getting back. Unfortunately whilst at Glastonbury a friend of our whole group hung himself, he had been struggling with alcoholism over the past year. Understandingly I've found myself even more melancholy then on previous times since returning from the farm

I went for my lunchtime stroll and was humming Do You Realize?? to myself when suddenly my eyes started welling up with tears - not a great look on Tottenham Court Road. The post glasto blues are indeed mighty strong this year.

Edited by SophieBee

7 minutes ago, TheSheriff said:

It's been an absoloute nightmare since getting back. Unfortunately whilst at Glastonbury a friend of our whole group hung himself, he had been struggling with alcoholism over the past year. Understandingly I've found myself even more melancholy then on previous times since returning from the farm

Oh that is such awful news. I'm sorry for your loss. It must be an almighty bump to go from a Glastonbury high to the shock of a bereavement. Take care xx

3 minutes ago, Miesh said:

Oh that is such awful news. I'm sorry for your loss. It must be an almighty bump to go from a Glastonbury high to the shock of a bereavement. Take care xx

Thanks, I've found myself remembering all the good times, but it ain't been easy

17 minutes ago, TheSheriff said:

So sorry to hear this Sherrif, take care of yourself X

40 minutes ago, barkley87 said:

I was in the edge of tears all day at work. I don't want to have to go to work anymore, I want to be in a field drinking cider in the sun listening to great music surrounded by amazing people. 

Exactly this, I dont belong indoors I belong in that field

26 minutes ago, TheSheriff said:

So sorry to hear this, hope you are doing ok xxxx

11 minutes ago, Avalon_Fields said:

I cried when I walked into the top of the Pyramid field at exactly the moment Paul Carrick launched into The Living Years. 

Me too. Was waiting for my son to arrive with his gf and was thinking about my younger sister who passed away a few years ago... pushed me over the edge just as they arrived so I got a well needed hug. Also lost it during The xx doing 'On Hold'.