Nice Surprises

barkley87

11 hours ago, tullux said:

z star delta at bimble inn, so poweful!

Missed that one, but they were so good at the Rumshack on Wednesday i made sure i saw them again the next day at Greenpeace. Hopefully at least one of their sets will make it to Youtube as the had a couple of people filming on handheld cameras.

39 minutes ago, gizmoman said:

Nice to see Toots and the Maytels at the truth stage after missing the west holts slot, wasn't expecting that!

Yes, couldn't believe what i was hearing after it was announced at the end of the Dead Kennedys set. Spent the next 10 minutes asking everyone around me if i had heard right.

Enjoyed it immensely but didn't seem very loud to me compared to the DKs

Got dragged to First Aid Kit under duress but sounded great

Loved Angel Olsen on Park Stage despite never having listened to anything before - arrived early for Elbow and I'm glad I did

Was sceptical about how Marling would go down on the Pyramid but was so pleased to be proven wrong (IMHO) - sounded amazing and I was an emotional wreck throughout (hangover/dread potentially kicking in at this point too though)