Your Glastonbury Song 2017

Wakey321

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Odessa said:

Glamorous Indie Rock & Roll for me too. Was probably my favourite Killers song I was yet to hear live and I didn't think for a second it would make the cut for an hour set. That intro got me ridiculously hyped.

Yep me too ! I remember reading in an interview that it's one of their least favourites so I really wasn't expecting it at all! The "STAAAY" absolutely got me. Also Read My Mind. I just adore Read My Mind.  

16 hours ago, Wakey321 said:

So what was everyones memorable song from this year? That song that gave you goosebumps? That brought a tear to your eye? 

This year was a difficult choice for me as there were a few that were emotional so I've narrowed it down to 3. 

1. Elbow  - Lippy Kids . My favourite song, my favourite band, my favourite place on earth. Not ashamed to say i was blubbing like a baby!

2. The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio - Had waited years to see this band live and was over the moon they played this!

3. British Sea Power - The Great Skua - This band are my new love, my new discovery from the festival. This was the song they closed their set with and i had goosebumps! 

Yes!! I am glad there is some sea power love!! that song is always amazing at their gigs.

Pretenders - Middle of the road  (wasn't my favourite song of theirs, but thought it was amazing live)

The Young' Uns - Be the man (new single; very moving story behind it)

Liam Gallagher - Wall of glass (love the Oasis stuff, but this is a cracking song)