Lindesfarne festival

Coopertrooper

well, that was eventful.....lovely little festival music and arena wise, could have done with some of the space being filled but had a good time whilst in there, toilets were good considering it's a festival too which is always a plus........however campsite a whole different story......came home a day early today as could not stand the amount of absolute twats off their faces in the campsite and was basically ready to lamp someone....drug taking blatant and rife....I'm not naive and can handle discreet as long as it's not bothering others, I know it happens but that was something else in the 6 years I've been to fests - there's an accident/tragedy waiting to happen there - two guys didn't even have a tent up at 2am and were left out in the open - with the conversation being let's just have another pill and we'll be fine,  it's the northumberland coast and it was cold to say the least, also no security checks going into campsite what so ever, glass bottles being carried past the stewards with no challenges at all.  Person shouting in an aggressive manner 'do you want a &^^% go like' at 4am after drinking/drug taking and getting into spats in the dance tent then bringing it back to the campsite, someone was shouting for security through the night......nowhere to be found or seen or any way of contacting them.  Sound systems in the campsite with the drug fuelled sing along by wannabe rastas who basically did not sleep at all.....blatant dealing of ketamine.....also people arriving early morning around 9-10am just came straight in without paying for parking which the majority of us paid between 15 & 20 quid for, could be a good thing but they need to tighten up on the drugs in my opinion, I also spoke to other punters camped around us who were of the same thoughts, with 'I know it's a festival BUT'.......shame really.