fatyeti24

NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

15 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

A fair few weeks ago, I sent an email to Shangrilart asking them if they looked at unsolicited submissions. They responded back today, informing that it was OK for me to email them some photos of pieces of art. So, I have just written them a lengthy email, and then lost the unsent email. Can't find the bastard thing anywhere. So, now I have sent another email, which doesn't exactly match the former email, in terms of content. Ho hum.

Yea watch it and you'll see then stop a car.. Literally in the next Rd lol 

So what you hoping to do. Get some art at the festival.. That'll be great old son. 

42 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Yea watch it and you'll see then stop a car.. Literally in the next Rd lol 

So what you hoping to do. Get some art at the festival.. That'll be great old son. 

Would you believe that I have no knowledge of where I'd like this communication with them to go. It would be cool to be able to show some stuff at the festival (or elsewhere, for that matter), but it's really not the end of the world if it doesn't come to anything.

Off to Spain tomorrow, so thought I'd pop in and wish you all a very good week. Not sure what t'internet will be like where we're staying, so I may not catch up with things until I get back. Cheerio for now! :)

12 hours ago, mr gumby said:

Off to Spain tomorrow, so thought I'd pop in and wish you all a very good week. Not sure what t'internet will be like where we're staying, so I may not catch up with things until I get back. Cheerio for now! :)

Have a great time! Enjoy the sangria and hopefully lots of sun!

13 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Would you believe that I have no knowledge of where I'd like this communication with them to go. It would be cool to be able to show some stuff at the festival (or elsewhere, for that matter), but it's really not the end of the world if it doesn't come to anything.

Too many shrooms if you ask me lol 

Hope everyone is well.. Safe travels Mr gumby 

Be good everyone else.. If not be very bad lol. G

Hi all,

Not been here for a while, hope everybody's well, great to see Yog back on form.

Going to see British Sea Power tonight; v excited because I missed them at Glasto. and I love the new album. The clash with Moonlandingz was one of my worst and so everything will be back in balance now. 

Off to vets for vedder to have a check up..

5 hours ago, Losing my hair said:

Well BSP were bloody brilliant - especially if you like your music with lots of foliage and dancing hairy creatures bears!

BSP 2.jpg

BSP.jpg

I caught the tail end of them this year, and saw them at a Beacons Festival earlier, playing the sound track of a film. Two different sounds, really enjoyed it.

Happy Friday lucy Loo - we are off to the lakes tonight for a few days - hoping for some autumn sunshine and long walks.  have a good weekend everyone x

19 minutes ago, noplacelikehome said:

Happy Friday lucy Loo - we are off to the lakes tonight for a few days - hoping for some autumn sunshine and long walks.  have a good weekend everyone x

It's a beautiful day up here today, i hope it holds out for the weekend :)

Hello lovelies :bye:

Had a full social media ban (self-imposed) for a few weeks, the whole #metoo got a tad much for my little  brain, so even though here isn't a social media I banned myself from here too.

Anyways happy Friday one & all.

Currently anxiously awaiting delivery of a piping nozzle, have 70th & 40th cakes to ice and no nozzle...how can next day delivery take a week?!

Thought if you all yesterday whilst listening to 6music, Maconie was getting in on the whole scone jam/cream debate!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone, I'm off to bake cakes now, Gin Lemon & Lime and Toffee Vodka & vanilla bean... Hopefully the goddamn nozzle will be here by the time they're cooled & ready to pipe :dance:

I've booked tickets for Something Else in the Dean next year. Would like to book and go to more, but life's more fluid than a fluid thing, so have no idea what the position will really be next year. Time will tell. Time. Such a strange thing / concept. Now that thing really is weirder than a weirdo. 

Oh, fuck me stupid. Well, well, well, what have we managed to come up with now, I ask myself? Well, the truth of the matter is it's this (see below). I 'think' that it could be 'read in to' in a myriad of ways, but maybe not. Time will - as ever, tell.

Are you looking at me mate?

You fuckin' raz claat. You fuckin' bumber claat. 

What you banging on about you demented fucking spanner?

'im say I and I, young Christian black. 'ear me now.

Oh, fuck me stupid.

Smash up the furniture, make it nice in 'ere, then let's all 'ave a smoke.

Snuffin in the Babylon

All da people dropin' like fly.

More tea vicar?

Actually I would have appeared to have soiled my own pants, Mrs Grady, very old lady. Would you mind awfully, if I used one of your Galoshes to scoop my own shit up with? I know that this will probably be testing your faith, but please know that the specifics of your answer mean an awful lot to me, right now.

No shit daddyo?

..................... and everybody got on and lived happily ever after. 

THE END

Nowhere, Nowhere, provides in greater measure than the festival in this ancient valley. Haste ye back....

16530982449_6eb260d01c_b.jpg

21 minutes ago, bamber said:

No shit daddyo?

I know. I couldn't help myself. It's what fell out of my head. I will not be shackled by the constraints of normality. Or so I think.

Hope you are well bamber. 

Just now, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I know. I couldn't help myself. It's what fell out of my head. I will not be shackled by the constraints of normality. Or so I think.

Hope you are well bamber. 

Am Very Well, as ever.

The kids in America referred to here from 1987 are all grown up now.... Explains a lot.

I don't believe that the expression of fiction should be constrained in any way - personally or within society as a whole. Why should there be boundaries? Surely, the positive avoidance of such is, in itself, far too ironic to be taken seriously?

There's some sort of commotion going on upstairs involving some indeterminable shouting, and occasional banging. Sex or murder, place your bets! 

13 hours ago, lucyginger said:

There's some sort of commotion going on upstairs involving some indeterminable shouting, and occasional banging. Sex or murder, place your bets! 

Potentially both...

This is Mind Fuck City, as far as I can tell (see link below). That said, I am familiar with a gerbil of gerbils (yeah man, that's the term!) that would, if they could, say that the footage below was minor league compared to my Harvey Weinstein type dealings with them - the little wriggly bastards!

NOTE - It's a long (but off the scale interesting) documentary;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09d9cdp