fatyeti24

NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

On 9/14/2017 at 1:06 PM, noplacelikehome said:

Hello - just popping in to say good luck to H and Yeti on Friday - if you don't mind photos on t'internet would love to see some!

And great news Dizzy re your son - you must be delighted!

Georgie - I wondered how you got on at Bestival it sounded like the weather was awful. glad you had a great time.

Hugs to everyone else xx

Thanks Dottie, I think it will be some time before I can believe it!

Hope all is well with you?

Well that was quite the weekend!

Thanks for the messages and to those who came and helped us celebrate. It was a brilliant day/night/day.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, fatyeti24 said:

Well that was quite the weekend!

Thanks for the messages and to those who came and helped us celebrate. It was a brilliant day/night/day.

Day / night / day events are always such fun, but if your wedding is in the middle then it gives it a new dimension again. Being happy and marrying the one you love, with family and friends there to share in your happiness, is mind blowing. 

Sláinte.

• Like 1

I can confirm it was an excellent wedding! I'm home and really quite knackered! Massive thanks to Dee and Digger for putting me up and transporting me to the lakes, and massive thanks to HMV and Yeti for inviting me! Also to CG for organising me, and to everyone else (including all of those already mentioned) for a truly magical few days! 

My third gin is going down rather well, might have another then go to bed. Back to reality tomorrow! 

• Like 1

Went saw the BEAT last night.. They were ok..

Gave them one of my clocks lolol.. 

P9162398.jpg

I do believe I've just had one of the best weekends of my life outside of glastonbury. The wedding was just beautiful... and bonkers. What a party. My body hurts from dancing like a lunatic. Windermere is such a fantastic place and the dome house is just awesome!! Joyce and Phil looked absolutely amazing, and they have the most loveliest family and friends. This won't be a weekend I'll forget any time soon. May your life together be full of happiness. It was so great to see @lucyginger, @ICGenie, @deebeedoobee, @pilton digger, @stuartbert two hats, Deb and Simon, Richard and JP. A real Glastonbury reunion. See most of you at boomtown!! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

I do believe I've just had one of the best weekends of my life outside of glastonbury. The wedding was just beautiful... and bonkers. What a party. My body hurts from dancing like a lunatic. Windermere is such a fantastic place and the dome house is just awesome!! Joyce and Phil looked absolutely amazing, and they have the most loveliest family and friends. This won't be a weekend I'll forget any time soon. May your life together be full of happiness. It was so great to see @lucyginger, @ICGenie, @deebeedoobee, @pilton digger, @stuartbert two hats, Deb and Simon, Richard and JP. A real Glastonbury reunion. See most of you at boomtown!! 

'twas indeed a right cracker!

20 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

Was a truly amazing weekend had a blast as well.  Was great to catch up with everyone.  

As you say see you at Boomtown, on the agenda as long as ticket gods allow.  

34 minutes ago, Mr Splodge said:

Was a truly amazing weekend had a blast as well.  Was great to catch up with everyone.  

As you say see you at Boomtown, on the agenda as long as ticket gods allow.  

Hi si old son how is mate.. Big love to you and debs.. And digger and Dee and all the rest of you nutters... Will have to think about boomtown.. Especially if you lot are going lol 

22 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

Hi si old son how is mate.. Big love to you and debs.. And digger and Dee and all the rest of you nutters... Will have to think about boomtown.. Especially if you lot are going lol 

Come to boomtown! :)

love your pic with Rankin Roger, I bloody love The Beat! He's a nice chap too, I met him years ago :)

10 hours ago, mr gumby said:

Ahoy there me hearties!

Happy Talk Like A Pirate Day.

Yaarrrrgh!

Ahoy! Also, yaaarrrghhh and rum! :) 

18 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Ahoy! Also, yaaarrrghhh and rum! :) 

Ah, so you're why the rum is always gone! ;)

33 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

Ah, so you're why the rum is always gone! ;)

Sometimes, yes! Probably not today though, I have the ills. Boo. Have been off work feeling sorry for myself and being all achey and ERGH. 

Maybe I should try rum? Me hearties? 

I'm not sure if it's because it's late, my rubbish cracked phone, or whether I simply can't read, but I can't read half of that. Something about ticket problems?

I could tell big Mike was being nice though. He knows that these cards/notes mean a lot to people.

Edited by stuartbert two hats

3 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Come to boomtown! :)

love your pic with Rankin Roger, I bloody love The Beat! He's a nice chap too, I met him years ago :)

Yea he was. Dave on other hand was a knob he didn't even say good night or anything.. I went back stage and he was in the bus.... Bloody rude imo but hey ho. 

Boom I'll think about it 

Watching this thing about slender man.. Mad 

Morning all :)

Quick request: I've got a job interview this afternoon, so if anyone would like to include a bit of praise to the employment gods on my behalf, along with praising the weather gods today, it'd be great. 

Hope everyone has a happy Friday! :)