fatyeti24

NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

He's always danced for me!! @naughtygeorgie I'm really quite embarrassed by the whole interview thing. To us Glasto lovers it makes perfect sense but my mother found it and has sent it to everyone in the family and clearly they just don't get it. I sound really cheesy and hippified!! Apparently it was on the Chris Evans show on radio 2 this afternoon! As for dancing, I'm more of of a freelance/dad dancer too, took lots of practising in Emmas garden haha x

4 hours ago, naughtygeorgie said:

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Dancing efests man woop woop 

He didn't used to dance for me then he started to move when I bought gold membership.  Probably because the adverts are gone so my pc can load his dance moves.  Or he's a private dancer and will only do it for money?

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

He didn't used to dance for me then he started to move when I bought gold membership.  Probably because the adverts are gone so my pc can load his dance moves.  Or he's a private dancer and will only do it for money?

Make the nasty earworm go away!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4QnalIHlVc

11 hours ago, Curlygirl said:

He's always danced for me!! @naughtygeorgie I'm really quite embarrassed by the whole interview thing. To us Glasto lovers it makes perfect sense but my mother found it and has sent it to everyone in the family and clearly they just don't get it. I sound really cheesy and hippified!! Apparently it was on the Chris Evans show on radio 2 this afternoon! As for dancing, I'm more of of a freelance/dad dancer too, took lots of practising in Emmas garden haha x

Don't be embarrassed CG, you were great :)

6 hours ago, dizzymoo said:

43 minutes ago, deebeedoobee said:

Make the nasty earworm go away!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4QnalIHlVc

I bought gold ages ago and he only started dancing yesterday when j was watching the BBC highlights on iPlayer - it was like he suddenly enjoyed the tunes so started dancing - random little pink man!

I now have the Tina Turner earworm too !!!!

2 hours ago, naughtygeorgie said:

OK then - random pink wiggling little man :D

Just as bad haha

Morning :bye:

I'm going to work for the 1st time since Glasto :o and I've got festival flu :( I was fine until Friday now I feel like poop...

OH and I did a little sun praising yesterday, she was out in all her glory as we pottered about at Stratford Riverboat festival, today she seems to be hiding. 

7 little tiny work days then I'm off to Latitude so can't really complain too much.

Have a good Monday all :)

7 hours ago, deebeedoobee said:

Morning NG. I'm hanging on for the next festival...beatherder for us so 8 days left at work

It is nice to do a festival so soon after the biggie isn't it? Really does keep those blues from getting you down :)

If only festival season was all year round & weekends were 5 days long :D

56 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

It is nice to do a festival so soon after the biggie isn't it? Really does keep those blues from getting you down :)

If only festival season was all year round & weekends were 5 days long :D

We're managing a 9 month festival season (10 in total) this year but only GF is the only 5 dayer.

but look at it this way......if GF was more frequent it wouldn't be so special 

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

i had a good evening out, dinner and drinks at a nice pub in town. I had a Bagpuss cake too! I love Bagpuss! 

Day off today to recover more. I feel ok, didn't really drink much Saturday so am having a few gins now. 

Feeling a bit "meh" about being 40 but I'll get over it!

That's some excellent festivalling skills there Dee :bow:

A bagpuss cake Lucy!  Amazing - pics?

Don't be meh about 40, it really does just get better and better :)

57 minutes ago, lucyginger said:

Thanks for the birthday wishes!

i had a good evening out, dinner and drinks at a nice pub in town. I had a Bagpuss cake too! I love Bagpuss! 

Day off today to recover more. I feel ok, didn't really drink much Saturday so am having a few gins now. 

Feeling a bit "meh" about being 40 but I'll get over it!

Happy birthday!

42 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

Don't be meh about 40, it really does just get better and better :)

This.

Late happy birthday @lucyginger! :dance:

Digger was telling me of your festival marathon at the meet @deebeedoobee, that's some tip top work!

Feeling left out by not having a dancing efests dude. Is it anything to do with browser? :(

43 minutes ago, Quark said:

Late happy birthday @lucyginger! :dance:

Digger was telling me of your festival marathon at the meet @deebeedoobee, that's some tip top work!

Feeling left out by not having a dancing efests dude. Is it anything to do with browser? :(

Which browser are you using? I see it on Chrome on mobile and desktop.

16 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Which browser are you using? I see it on Chrome on mobile and desktop.

Yep, chrome. I'm not being dense am I? It's the pink efests man at the top of the page that's actually dancing?

1 minute ago, Quark said:

Yep, chrome. I'm not being dense am I? It's the pink efests man at the top of the page that's actually dancing?

It is. Have you tried clearing the cache or loading the site in incognito mode?

Just now, stuartbert two hats said:

It is. Have you tried clearing the cache or loading the site in incognito mode?

I've never used incognito... :ninja: