NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

On 17/03/2018 at 5:58 PM, oneeye said:

Check out BBC2 18:00 today, a look around worthy farm :) (eventually)

Yea that was cool think I might have to go sit down quietly and chuck some apples and see if old badger pops out.... 

Hope you all have a grand week. 

I'm on the countdown to half term now.. roll on Friday! I'm off to see Russell Brand tonight too, although it'll be a close call as I'm working till 6! I'm staying on a donkey sanctuary for a few days next week too, be a nice little break providing it isn't this cold. :wacko:

In other news, I smashed my phone whilst demonstrating how not to jump around to my eldest daughter. I guess I proved my point...

• Upvote 1

Thought they broke up next week.. Maybe it's different here. 

I see that that troll was taken down.. Lol off for another 4 hours of painting the dark side of the moon which is doing my head in cos it's not going as I want. 

Stay safe out there folks. 

3 hours ago, oneeye said:

I know, it’s just the image of you and badger bothering that made me smile :lol:

I think in the keeping of the festival spirit I'll make sure that the apples are soaked in a good cider.... I'm not silly enough to use vodka plus it's unethical.... So that my new mate ode badge can partake in the festivities.. I bet no one has thought about that.. Here we are partying on his manor and no one gives him a drink.. 

afternoon all .. the time has come for me to make a decision on the job front ... had my second meeting today and was told my potential redundancy ... bare in mind im on minimum wage so if / when I find another job it will be on similar money presuming I can get close to full time ... its the equal to about 9 months wages ... and I can return to the same employer after 6 !! it seems to be straying in direction of me taking it ... but its unnervy times as I haven't really been jobless in 24 years and with nothing to walk into its a bit of a jump ... but there we go .. hope you are all having a good day now the snows gone/going 

2 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

afternoon all .. the time has come for me to make a decision on the job front ... had my second meeting today and was told my potential redundancy ... bare in mind im on minimum wage so if / when I find another job it will be on similar money presuming I can get close to full time ... its the equal to about 9 months wages ... and I can return to the same employer after 6 !! it seems to be straying in direction of me taking it ... but its unnervy times as I haven't really been jobless in 24 years and with nothing to walk into its a bit of a jump ... but there we go .. hope you are all having a good day now the snows gone/going 

Hello crazyfool1,

I can see why you would be nervy. That said, 9 months wages isn't to be sneezed at. Surely you could get a job within 9 months,so there would be no material difference? It could also allow you time off work, for a little while, at least. In addition, since they would be making you redundant, then presumably you'd be able to claim Job seekers Allowance ( make sure your employer states that it's redundancy rather than voluntary redundancy though. Get them to write this in to your letter of redundancy, if this is the path that you are going to go down). 

Anyway, I wish you all the best, whatever transpires.

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello crazyfool1,

I can see why you would be nervy. That said, 9 months wages isn't to be sneezed at. Surely you could get a job within 9 months,so there would be no material difference? It could also allow you time off work, for a little while, at least. In addition, since they would be making you redundant, then presumably you'd be able to claim Job seekers Allowance ( make sure your employer states that it's redundancy rather than voluntary redundancy though. Get them to write this in to your letter of redundancy, if this is the path that you are going to go down). 

Anyway, I wish you all the best, whatever transpires.

Thanks ... although im not sure what I would be able to claim with a bit of savings in the bank ... but think this would  be the best option and you are another person helping my decision .. most people backing this idea too :)

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

Thanks ... although im not sure what I would be able to claim with a bit of savings in the bank ... but think this would  be the best option and you are another person helping my decision .. most people backing this idea too :)

All I can say is good luck old son 

12 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

All I can say is good luck old son 

cheers ... its more the uncertainty than the actuall job loss thats the issue ... im pretty sure it will work out :) .... anyone in Taunton area know of any jobs going for a hardworking Crazyfool ?