NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

20 minutes ago, naughtygeorgie said:

More twatted/nonsense posts please :D

I'm working on it, but have, unfortunately, mislaid the dope and can't find it anywhere. I simply can't look for it anymore and am going to have to settle for some G & T's.  This is the second piece of dope lost in this house now. There's a big block of it somewhere. My wife decided to hide it one night so that I wouldn't get stoned again (boo), and we simply cannot find it. Ho hum.

My little one is back in hospital.  :( We're hoping it's a short stay. She was a little ill when I got back from the football yesterday and my wife decided to take her to the hospital. They're keeping her in till at least tomorrow so fingers crossed. 

She seems okay in herself but we want them to rule out infantile convulsions. 

4 hours ago, naughtygeorgie said:

I always assume you're twatted anyways yog :D

That would be true, up until recently. I've kind of taken my foot off the accelerator a little. I'm not drinking as much as I used to, and I've lost the bloody dope. Still on speed daily, but that doesn't get you off your box. To be honest I've got loads of stuff to do, and being spannered isn't going to help the situation.  :)

4 hours ago, vintagelaureate said:

My little one is back in hospital.  :( We're hoping it's a short stay. She was a little ill when I got back from the football yesterday and my wife decided to take her to the hospital. They're keeping her in till at least tomorrow so fingers crossed. 

She seems okay in herself but we want them to rule out infantile convulsions. 

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for your little one and your family vintagelaureate. Christ, the stress you must be under is no doubt immense, especially as you have to work too. You are all in my thoughts. 

Hello virtual family! Sorry I have not been dancing in a naked style, the weather proves it.

@mr gumby, so sorry to hear about your loss. Warm handshakes and man hug.

January is a shit month for anniversaries :(

It's been manic for a while, personally and work wise but I've managed to not lose my job yet, and nothing else of note to bring to the eFest table.

Back soon x

3 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

We are all safe 

Trump has been seen by a doctor who has said that he is fine... 

Thank God for that I was worried for awhile 

Just looked at the news on this. Although highly qualified, the doctor is not a psychiatrist! Not that I rate them especially. Well, the ones that I've seen anyway!

7 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

Really fun morning ... taking part in the filming for October Drifts latest video and new single ... the brief was to wear obscure gear ... so another day in fancy dress @Yoghurt on a Stick :) 

IMG_0663.jpg

Hello crazyfool1,

Loving the psychedelic dapper look. And if I'm not mistaken, that hat is pitched at the very optimum of jauntiest angles. A fraction either way and it could have been a fashion disaster. You get my heart felt congratulations. I have no idea who October Drifts are, but they shouldn't feel too put out by this, as one of the first singles that I bought was Sugar Baby Love by The Rubettes, and my musical knowledge hasn't developed much since!

I have a question. Are you in some sort of a hotel room, or do you really have a fire exit route sign in your lounge? If it is your lounge then let me tell you I'm well jel of the furniture. I actually have been known to pine when seeing a photo of an antique leather winged backed chair!

One more thing, and I don't want to frighten you, but there would appear to be a bloke in a suit of armour over your left hand shoulder. He / she may not know what LED lights are and think you a witch of some nature. Beware - he / she and their mates might have you in the Ducking Stool before you know it. And both you and I know that that'll play havoc with your batteries - and no, no that's not a euphemism!

All the best crazyfool1.  :)

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Hello crazyfool1,

Loving the psychedelic dapper look. And if I'm not mistaken, that hat is pitched at the very optimum of jauntiest angles. A fraction either way and it could have been a fashion disaster. You get my heart felt congratulations. I have no idea who October Drifts are, but they shouldn't feel too put out by this, as one of the first singles that I bought was Sugar Baby Love by The Rubettes, and my musical knowledge hasn't developed much since!

I have a question. Are you in some sort of a hotel room, or do you really have a fire exit route sign in your lounge? If it is your lounge then let me tell you I'm well jel of the furniture. I actually have been known to pine when seeing a photo of an antique leather winged backed chair!

One more thing, and I don't want to frighten you, but there would appear to be a bloke in a suit of armour over your left hand shoulder. He / she may not know what LED lights are and think you a witch of some nature. Beware - he / she and their mates might have you in the Ducking Stool before you know it. And both you and I know that that'll play havoc with your batteries - and no, no that's not a euphemism!

All the best crazyfool1.  :)

october drift are a local band ... who this year opened the John Peel stage on the sunday this year ... I did a thread about them before Glastonbury this year .. I am friends with the drummer , It was filmed at a local manor house that is usually used for weddings called woodland castle in somerset ... the videos they do are very random and I expect this one to be fantastic as a guy who has filmed for fatboy slim was doing it ... and I escaped at lunchtime ... I was normal by comparison ... there was a guy in a rabbit outfit cutting up a tree stump into a mushroom shape with a chainsaw ... so a weird and wonderfull day .. just hope I appear in the final cut 

1 hour ago, crazyfool1 said:

october drift are a local band ... who this year opened the John Peel stage on the sunday this year ... I did a thread about them before Glastonbury this year .. I am friends with the drummer , It was filmed at a local manor house that is usually used for weddings called woodland castle in somerset ... the videos they do are very random and I expect this one to be fantastic as a guy who has filmed for fatboy slim was doing it ... and I escaped at lunchtime ... I was normal by comparison ... there was a guy in a rabbit outfit cutting up a tree stump into a mushroom shape with a chainsaw ... so a weird and wonderfull day .. just hope I appear in the final cut 

They're Taunton lads, aren't they? I had hoped to catch their set at John Peel, but sadly my litter picking shift ended giving me only about 10 minutes to get from pyramid to JP before they finished, so I opted to go back to the crew field for a shower. Hope to see them in the future, if they return. How did their set go? I've been to a few early doors sets at the JP, and they've varied massively, from a small but euphoric crowd, to a big but unimpressed one!

22 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

They're Taunton lads, aren't they? I had hoped to catch their set at John Peel, but sadly my litter picking shift ended giving me only about 10 minutes to get from pyramid to JP before they finished, so I opted to go back to the crew field for a shower. Hope to see them in the future, if they return. How did their set go? I've been to a few early doors sets at the JP, and they've varied massively, from a small but euphoric crowd, to a big but unimpressed one!

Sitting outside with a variety of drink listening to London Grammar was good there. It was too packed to go in.

55 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

yep they are taunton lads ... my home town ... they got a good turnout for a first thing sunday slot I believe..helped by the influx of sunday locals  a couple of thousand was the figure I was told .. but who knows don't normally go to the front but this was a one off ... they will return .. the profile is getting larger definitely and they play with tons of energy .. will post the video when its complete 

8 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

Really fun morning ... taking part in the filming for October Drifts latest video and new single ... the brief was to wear obscure gear ... so another day in fancy dress @Yoghurt on a Stick :) 

IMG_0663.jpg

Looking good old son 

No worries old son.. 

Just been for a drink with my friend who's dying and only get a call before I go telling me that the funeral is going to be the same day he starts radiophropy.. Nightmare... 

Left house 

But now I have just been out of the house for ten minutes and I've been cold I've looked at the stars and I'm thankful for my wife and my fucking life...

Why the fuck do I put this shit on here... Fuck knows but maybe it's cos I feel that you are not real or maybe cos I've met a few people. 

Fuck knows but thank you efestivals... 

I hate people and don't like metting people but my other person in my head does.. Maybe that's why I am on here.. 

Only a few people know me but it's nice that I can text Bollox to know one.. 

G

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Here is a a little of tourist information about my town.. Not sure who did it but the game he talks about is real and made by my son... I'm in the game in the pub lol so you can actually download the game and play it lol 

www.fac.txt