NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

4 hours ago, naughtygeorgie said:

I didn't manage to watch any more, OH came home a good hour earlier than expected :o I thought it would be rude to totally ignore him in favour of a TV show... 

Try enhancing those black ringed panda eyes with black eyeshadow...it's how I get away with constant bags :D

It's like every other post for me & these finbarrs :P

I watched the entire season of Glow on Netflix through the night last night so my black rings are in force today!

Big hugs to you Guy Old son - horrible news

Just popping in to say Neil Diamond was cheesetastic on Sunday night - 50th anniversary tour so basically all the hits and boy he has written some incredible songs over the years (and some dreadful ones as well but that's half the fun (Jonathan livingstone Seagull anyone??)). In other music news - wtf is Morrissey up to with his UKIP comments? It is getting harder and harder to defend the man, almost lost the faith (but then watched his live lounge set on the red button last night and hearing speedway and jack the ripper made me love him again).  If he could just keep his mouth shut between songs it would be fine and dandy.

Hope everyone is having fun xxx

1 hour ago, lucyginger said:

Oh no, have I put an apostrophe in the wrong place?! EEK! 

:D I can confirm that is the correct use of a possessive apostrophe. 

1 hour ago, lucyginger said:

I havent watched Morrissey's ✏️ show yet, am saving it for later in the week! 

7 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

As a recovering grammar/punctuation Nazi, I'll jump at any possible invitation to make a correction. My latest is 'correcting' people on Facebook when they use 'less' correctly instead of 'fewer'. Always gets a rise!

Your definitely going to have less friends by doing things like that 

(Sorry, couldn't resist!)

Bonjour mes amis.  Been taking a break from t'interwebs a bit so not been on much.

Shite news Guy, hope you're all doing OK.  Sad time dude, oldest friend's dad has been hit with stage 4 as well.

Getting myself back on the gig horse, just booked tickets for Dub Pistols, Rhythm of the 90s and Andrew WK so got all those to look forward to :)

Much love x

1 hour ago, Quark said:

Bonjour mes amis.  Been taking a break from t'interwebs a bit so not been on much.

Shite news Guy, hope you're all doing OK.  Sad time dude, oldest friend's dad has been hit with stage 4 as well.

Getting myself back on the gig horse, just booked tickets for Dub Pistols, Rhythm of the 90s and Andrew WK so got all those to look forward to :)

Much love x

Rhythm of the 90s are so good live. I spoke to them a few weeks ago about them coming to the North West. So hopefully that will be sorted soon!

14 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Wit woo!  Is it the Grand Designs team, or someone else?

not GD, no.  it's a different Channel 4 show called The Yorkshire Dales & The Lakes.  there was a series earlier this year, we'll be on next year.  i've been filmed sweeping the stairs and standing in our empty swimming pool.  the glamour of it all!

1 hour ago, fatyeti24 said:

not GD, no.  it's a different Channel 4 show called The Yorkshire Dales & The Lakes.  there was a series earlier this year, we'll be on next year.  i've been filmed sweeping the stairs and standing in our empty swimming pool.  the glamour of it all!

How do the TV cameras cope with the glare off your head? 

;)