NFR NFC - to tide you over the fallow year

fatyeti24

I'm not sure if it's because it's late, my rubbish cracked phone, or whether I simply can't read, but I can't read half of that. Something about ticket problems?

I could tell big Mike was being nice though. He knows that these cards/notes mean a lot to people.

Edited by stuartbert two hats

3 hours ago, lucyginger said:

Come to boomtown! :)

love your pic with Rankin Roger, I bloody love The Beat! He's a nice chap too, I met him years ago :)

Yea he was. Dave on other hand was a knob he didn't even say good night or anything.. I went back stage and he was in the bus.... Bloody rude imo but hey ho. 

Boom I'll think about it 

47 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

Morning all :)

Quick request: I've got a job interview this afternoon, so if anyone would like to include a bit of praise to the employment gods on my behalf, along with praising the weather gods today, it'd be great. 

Hope everyone has a happy Friday! :)

Good luck @mr gumby

58 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

Quick request: I've got a job interview this afternoon, so if anyone would like to include a bit of praise to the employment gods on my behalf, along with praising the weather gods today, it'd be great. 

Good luck with the interview; may your undoubted talents dazzle the interview panel and the employment gods look kindly on you. The weather gods seem to be on your side, at least in Northampton which is of course nowhere near Somerset, but the weather looks nice at the farm. 

Friday is very good so far thank you; my daughter is arriving later to drop off her mad Cocker Spaniel while she swans off to LA for 3 weeks - 2 walks a day is my new fitness programme!

3 hours ago, mr gumby said:

Try your best not to get talking about Glastonbury ;)

Thanks everyone. Bricking it a bit, if I'm honest. I've only had one interview in the last 12 years, and that didn't go at all well! 

38 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Try your best not to get talking about Glastonbury ;)

I'll try! I have got live music generally, and festivals in particular, listed in my interests on my CV, so if they mention it, I'll elaborate, but otherwise I'll try to stay on topic!

So whilst working away on a painting I had some show on and one of the questions was about glasto headliners. Anyway cut it short they had Dolly Parton as a headliner.. Now I'm not wrong but dear Dolly didn't actually headline did she lol.